Have you had your chat id stolen?

grinning_male

I came across a member on another forum that said FHN steal from there free members

I dont know why you bother Grinning male, the place sux and the company they keep on there are noobs

3 people i know who went there have all been hacked since, someone is logging ip's

This is true FHN steal your id's I used an id to check the script for my mate on FHN who is also part of the admin team and I tried to get into a room with the id and it said name in use so I used another id and guess what that id was in use so I changed the nick to Current nickname: fhn_steal_ids and the password to the same thing. So if this is what happens to friends I dread to think what happens to other members :?: :stupid:

Edited by grinning_male

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its obvious alot of MSN Chat Clones, have admins, sysop, guides, users that will easily exploit the users or other users. Such as the power mad Team at SPCN or as your saying the ID thefts MyFHN, if you really want to stay safe use Buzzen or Phreik there teams are sligtly more professional athough there a Sysops at Phreik that are abusive and they know who they are:)

Chat Networks i think should be ovided are SCN, MyFHN and Shizzly for many obvious reasons.

Or if in doubt

theres always good old VSICx :)

Guest X-Fusion

It happens. But, the reason fraud is so common on (clone) chat networks is because there is no way to encrypt your information that the MSN ocx can read. The MSN ocx takes in single, true type data. On the other chat networks, your information is encrypted through different types. So, encryption on some of the stand alone ocx servers includes, or is limited to md5, hash, base32 or base64. In all honesty, that's the easiest, and most safest way to do it.

Anyone who gets their chat ID stolen needs to alert the FBI, and other police authorities as this is a form of cyber terrorism. The world needs to rid itself of these loose cannons.

It happens. But, the reason fraud is so common on (clone) chat networks is because there is no way to encrypt your information that the MSN ocx can read. The MSN ocx takes in single, true type data. On the other chat networks, your information is encrypted through different types. So, encryption on some of the stand alone ocx servers includes, or is limited to md5, hash, base32 or base64. In all honesty, that's the easiest, and most safest way to do it.

BASE BASE BASE

Sorry to be a post wh0r3.

Its obvious alot of MSN Chat Clones, have admins, sysop, guides, users that will easily exploit the users or other users. Such as the power mad Team at SPCN or as your saying the ID thefts MyFHN, if you really want to stay safe use Buzzen or Phreik there teams are sligtly more professional athough there a Sysops at Phreik that are abusive and they know who they are

hi

whot wrong with SPCN they help me when I have trouble so good, buzzen never get in room allway error mesege try gain ?