Is It Good

Daniel1962

I hate to do this here on tg007 but you need to know what Pk from http://www.thechat.club/ really is

this man he is reffering to has celibate palsy and I thinks people should really know what his site really stands for when he calls the disabled.

You aren't the only site that has this topic's from Pk and I will do the same on other sites and let them know what they are dealing with when it comes to his chat network and his radio net work.

Click is website and you will see for yourselves https://www.mystreamradio.com/.

Brad.jpg

Edited by Daniel1962

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This shows how small minded and the mentality of you Pk

when you come onto someones website shoutbox and say things like this

5 hours ago
Pk
I love your posts and making a fool of yourself... Keep it up it's so funny. You're a joke and an insifigant waste of whinging pom with nothing else to do but to try and justify your miserable Life
5 hours ago
Pk
Want a war you wont believe keep pushing

the fool is you when you do things likes this

this isn't a war its showing you for who you really are

my post was to show people how you was making fun of a dsabled person no matter what he did or didn't do.

again you win with the shoutbox but I can live with that but your name is out there for people to see you for what you are.

I will not be replying to this topic again so maybe you haves won that one and all

I really feels that people already have seen your comment here and on all the other forums I haves posted

they might think differently towards you and how you treat disabled people and look at you in a different light.

I think that you should both stop this public war. Lifes too short, and could be a lot shorter if you caught this horrid virus. Just my opinion for what its worth. It might be a good idea to halt this topic once and for all. whats the point in it.?😕

so you agree with him for making fun out of a disable man

in my world that is a disgrace

and my arguement is people like him need to be shown for what they really are

and again this isn't the only forum I will put this on if it gets out to the scripting world

showing a leader of a chat net work what he his really like then I will post to this

but I will not makes a comment if he replys

and I am sorry to say this but if you feels for he doesn't deserve my comments then that is your prerogative

again I rest my case

No! no of course i dont dan . Mocking the afflicted is a dispicable thing to do, and even  worse if you cant just shoot the swine for doing it. (like they did in the wild west), but they take a dim view of that over here so dont even think of it ! Its just this= this topic you started i thought was a really good topic, and i think you had a lot of good points, some of which have decreased of late, but slanging matches dont cure much , and so thats why i said .. whats the point? And its gone way off topic.

Edited by Paige
spelling error.

• Site Moderator

Sometimes you have to let things out and say what has to be said. 

But once its all out then we can say ok enough is enough!! 

I can understand Paige & agree but things need to be said and let them go. 👀

I agree Chain in what you are saying

but when your website is hit by bad comments on your shoutbox that is there for people to relate to each other and I am not blameless for responding to the attack.

My reason was to show a leader of a chatnet work can attacks a person who is disabled no matter how they reacts which isn't for me or anyone else to challenge because his mind will work differently to our minds (Unacceptable).

This man Pk attacks anyone who turns their backs on him and I am not the only one who knows that just look at his history on here and a few other forums and you will find the answers.

again Chain I agree with you "things need to be said and let go" but when your shoutbox is attacked as soon as it is in place and you have to take it out of your website to the disappointment of other people can you see my point.

thank you again for your view's on this thread and I hope that in my own way I have made a point that people can not bully website's or chatroom's and get away with it.

I will not reply to this thread and hope that the admin closes it

I do wish tg007 all the best and that in these trying times (Covid) that everyone that uses this forum will stays safe.