Is It Good

Daniel1962

There was a time when someone could make a script and get 1000-2000 downloads, i know cos ive done it with Alien, etc. Nowdays you are lucky to get 20. Chat is slowly diminishing. so people dont make scripts anymore, and many just use webchat. Its really sad for me to witniss this, and i cant see a way of stopping the numbers fall.  Just plod on seems to be the present answer, but i must admit some of these webchats are really good, and a real credit to the guys making them. Keep up the good work guys ! 👽😢

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it saddens me to see the scripting community so small now. There just isn't as much demand for them like there used to be. There are only a couple that even do anything they intend to release. i sure miss the old days.

I did it as a fav ... there was real chatters there but you never noticed :D regards moving on ... I am good at what I do as a DJ not the best in the world but not the worst ... I was looking for listeners your site never gave me that and that is the only reason I moved on ... as for Danger my question was why does a network let a junior ;) hacker get away with what he does ... to be honest with you it seems that SPCN or Buzzen are either scared of hm or as Paige said they haven't the knowledge or correct software to ban him :D but then Danger was never going to be a moe ;) ... nice to see the site admin gave you the thumbs up 

I don't have a boarding  house like your room and when your internet closes so does a lot of nicks

so don't tell me about stacking rooms

its funny I looked back at pass threads you have posted on techgear and you comes over as you knows it all

tell me why don't you DJ on your own network ?

question why do people join your network and then find out who you really are and leave

so many promises ?

I don't have listeners because I don't do a radio and haven't for a while

you knew why I stacked my rooms and you agreed it was the good to piss of cosy clan

jealous of cosy clan cause they got a foot in spcn where you didn't :P

I could say a lot more but I am not like you :D

Come on lads this is a great scripting site, where people come to read about IRC and  some Forms of coding amongst other things.it's not a personel bitching site ,if you want to have a dig at one another i surgest you take it to skype or some other form of messenger to air your grievances please thank you. just a thought lads.

Dan, dont put words in my mouth, that isnt what i said at all! I said you cant ban the unbannable, and you cant. You seem to think that chat is some sort of Utopian fantasy, where everything is perfect, it isnt. Do yourself a favour, listen to errOr,. cos he knows what hes talking about, its impossible to ban  anybody . You can ban their current ip but all they got to do is change it. so they not banned, they just there with a different ip., so they not banned at all. and if they change their nick as well that means they can just carry on being the pest they are. Thats all im saying. You can ban an ip or a nick but not the actual person. Why do you think msn chat was so successful:  it knew about all this stuff and exploited it !. 

😩

• 2 months later...

Buzzen delete/flag your passport and ip ban you and site dont pass new signup account details to the chat side if you use a password of a previously banned/flagged account, the rest of the ircWX servers are all nice staff well other than ECN and they are playing thier own games/radio between the 3 admins all in rooms 3 times but no1 else goes there whoever is fundings it has more money than sense like buzzens GOR community

Edited by danger

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 1:07 AM, luc said:

Come on lads this is a great scripting site, where people come to read about IRC and  some Forms of coding amongst other things.it's not a personel bitching site ,if you want to have a dig at one another i surgest you take it to skype or some other form of messenger to air your grievances please thank you. just a thought lads.

So "WHY" tell me why Sonic Radio Rocks Owner Pk comes into my website shoutbox and paste this

LMAO
Another station bites the dust with Iconic . Did you ever stop and think you're the problem and not the rest of the world Danny?

LMAO
A lot of station owners are talking about you now. Asking if you have a license. lets see what happens from here.

when I read Johnson threads and what a lot of scripters thought of you it looks likes you need to get a grip of your comments and the way you go round peoples websites and shoutbox and make comments likes that it just shows how small minded you are and there out there telling me that Johnson was right in what he said about you

you can do what you want but I will not be drawn into a war of words so you can try again and make yourself look stupid in what you do

Edited by Ozzy10
ip removed