SPCN irc servers

chain

• Site Moderator

I was just Notified that the irc servers for SPCN are up and running, so hurry up and get back to the chat that you all have missed. The original owner of the chat is no longer. and there is a new team that are taking it over, well not new but some of the old staff from SPCN. So I'm happy to Announce that SPCN is back.

Servers:

1. 96.47.40.243

2. 96.47.40.244

3. 96.47.40.245

Source: SPCN STAFF

• Site Moderator
Well for now all I know is that they have been working on getting the servers up for irc, and are working on the rest as we speak. so there isnt a timetable as of yet on the development on the website. But will keep posting with new updates when i get them bro!! :yes:

:oops: yes you can see rooms if you access spcn via mirc but you cant access spcn via webchat ... all you still get is the admin/password login and the "Authorization Required" error page but there still isnt a front page to insight chatters to join them (if they would only show people the front page) ... so is it just wait again and see :( but thanks for the info chain and I will keep a close eye on there site :lolwave: