Do You Think This Will Work

JOhnson

Johnson, The connection you've shown will require modification to be able to work for Buzzen. The thing is, why bother when there are many good connections already available for you to choose from? Get a barebone Buzzen connection and add a personal touch or your own tweaks to it, so it can turn out to be appealing to your liking.

Johnson if you want to try and do it then do it and use it to learn

I did it wth an MP£ player

took me ages to make it work and look good but i knew nothing about it when i started and i now have an MP£ Player, which is in the downloads on here

Johnson if you want to try and do it then do it and use it to learn

I did it wth an MP£ player

took me ages to make it work and look good but i knew nothing about it when i started and i now have an MP£ Player, which is in the downloads on here

:lmaojump: nais tuke for that comment Haggis but I was only trying to see if the spcn code could be made to work in buzzen ... as you can see all I did was to change the spcn to buzzen and as I stated I was messing and trying to see if it could be done (my way of learning) but hell I dont need to be called a "jackass" for trying to learn and on top of that was asked to show a hash table code ... that upset me because I though that the buzzen room was where you could learn without been made to look stupid and that is what I felt and it knocked a hole in my confidence where now I will be to scared to post a code on here ... incase I make myself look a "FOOL" ... anyways I will go back to knowing what I do good and thats my horses.