Nick Logger

JOhnson

:oops: I dont know how to ask this question or even explain it :lolwave: ... is there a nick logger for SPCN (sparkpea) that will tell the room the last 5 nicks like moschino's got in his connection for buzzen ... iv looked about the tg007 msn archives / mirc script rooms and I cant find a nick logger that does as I requested ... as always nais tuke = thank you for all replys and help on this one :D

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmaojump: told you I didnt explain it right :oops: ... ok let me see if I can explain it a bit better so you might be able to help me ... im in buzzen %#IRCommunity Room and iv got my script in there using moschino's connection and in his connection he has a nick logger that will tell you in your mirc script and also it will allow you to show the nick's in the room (still with me) :D of the last five nicks that someone has used i.e J0hnson Billy joey tommywentthere timmyhasitall and final me lol n00b :P have I explained myself better .... as always nais tuke for all replies :D

I think I get what you are saying... pretty much you would like to know the last 5 names a certain user has used on that one gate? Are you sure you searched the Buzzen addons thoroughly? I've made something sort of like which is a GateLogger... all you would have to do is create a nicklist menu or add some to the on join to check each user when they join.

Guest Travis

He wants a nick logger for SPCN ...

JOhnson, does SPCN have any script support? A nick logger can typically be used on any network. Sorry, mine is built into SoulFly.

Hopefully this version will work for you.

This will store last 5 nicks but will ignore it if it just adds a number to the end like buzzen does for ghost nicks.

One other thing.. I'm not sure if you want to ignore guest nicks. I do but i left out the ignore for them in the code in case you want to log those as well. If you do just add it to the halt.. I did very minimal testing on this but it did work for me.

Logging Channel and Messaging channel is per channel basis set in channel menu. You can Remove or View the log from there as well.

menu channel {
    History
    .$iif($istok(%History.Log,$chan,44),$style(1)) $chan : $iif($istok(%History.Log,$chan,44),set %History.Log $remtok(%History.Log,$chan,1,44),set %History.Log $addtok(%History.Log,$chan,44))
    .$iif($istok(%History.Msg,$chan,44),$style(1)) Message : $iif($istok(%History.Msg,$chan,44),set %History.Msg $remtok(%History.Msg,$chan,1,44),set %History.Msg $addtok(%History.Msg,$chan,44))
    .$iif(!$isfile(history.txt),$style(2)) Remove Log File : /remove -d history.txt
    .View Log File : /run history.txt
  }
  on !*:JOIN:#:{
    if ((!$istok(%History.Log,$chan,44)) || (%History.Join)) halt
    set -eu2 %History.Join on
    if ($ial($nick  *,1).addr == $gettok($read(history.txt, w,*  $ial($nick  *,1).addr  *),1,32)) {
      var %hs 1
      var %his $gettok($read($mircdirhistory.txt,$readn),2,32)
      while ($gettok(%his,%hs,44)) {
        if ($gettok(%his,%hs,44) isin $nick) { set %samenick $nick }
        inc %hs
      }
      if (%samenick != $nick) {
        if (!$istok($gettok($read($mircdirhistory.txt,$readn),2,32),$nick,44)) { 
          if ($istok(%History.Msg,$chan,44)) { .msg $chan $nick has made a nick change. Previous $iif($gettok($gettok($read($mircdirhistory.txt,$readn),2,32),2,44),nicks have been,nick was) $sorttok($gettok($read($mircdirhistory.txt,$readn),2,32),44,c) }
        }
        if ($numtok($gettok($read($mircdirhistory.txt,$readn),2,32),44) >= 5) { write -l $readn $mircdirhistory.txt $ial($nick  *,1).addr $addtok($deltok($gettok($read($mircdirhistory.txt,$readn),2,32),1,44),$nick,44)  }
        else { write -l $readn $mircdirhistory.txt $ial($nick  *,1).addr $addtok($gettok($read($mircdirhistory.txt,$readn),2,32),$nick,44) }
      }
    }
    else { 
      if ($istok(%History.Msg,$chan,44)) { .msg $chan Haven't seen you before $nick ( logged ) }
      write $mircdirhistory.txt $ial($nick  *,1).addr $nick
    } 
    unset %samenick
  }

:lmaojump: ok nais tuke = thank you for all your replies im very grateful for you help on this one and no disrepect to anyone else but iv gone with err0rs code at the moment (at the moment) :lolwave: ... the only way I can explain myself err0r is to show you via screen shots and I hope iv explained myself well enough for you to follow what im trying to explain.Thank you for the code im messing with it at the moment :D

post-27425-1251011861_thumb.jpg post-27425-1251011874_thumb.jpg

post-27425-1251011890_thumb.jpg post-27425-1251011903_thumb.jpg