Buzzen Tg Channel?

err0r

i think i found a solution that will work.. %#IRCommunity is open... a community thing.. Chain and I will be putting it together.. more to follow as we work out the details.. all welcome

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the downturn of the economy, and lots being unemployed, its a great time to start chats. However, will it get to a point where people can no longer afford an internet connection? For the most part the old generation of chatters were kiddies playing in mommies basement, while dad shouted down the stairs for them to get a damn job. They ended up getting the job, and stopped chatting, but with the lay offs all around lately, no doubt they will be back. :pizza:

other than johnson no one comes there to ask for help with buzzen.. i do have the ability to run more than one room :P It doesn't really have to be a tg007 room. just a irc community type room where all the recent drama b/s can stay out of

:lmaojump: I got a mention :lolwave: ... seriously I like the idea and if I can help in anyway I will :D

Guest X-Fusion
i think i found a solution that will work.. %#IRCommunity is open... a community thing.. Chain and I will be putting it together..

So much for him leaving, huh? :lol:

personally i dont have that much time this year

as i am doing my racing and giving it a real go

on a side note i am second in the whole of the uk at the moment and only 3 points behind the leader with 6 races to go

maybe by the end of the summer when the seasons finished i will have more time for other things

:) congratuations ozz.

As mostly everyone knows, I'll be in Europe for 6 weeks, so I don't have time to dedicate to another room right now.

Good luck with it though :)

*Edit: congratulations even :P

Edited by Deanne

well i mainly got what i wanted... chainconn room is no more but from that sprung the irc community room. I didn't really want to do a tg007 room.. we have one on koach and i really thought that was enough. it's easier to join there just for some quick help... no need to worry bout fancy logins or stripping out font and style codes... just easier all around.. ircd in my opinion is still much better to run a chat on.. but they are always gonna have trouble converting the msn'ish chatters to it. I have some very good friends in buzzen and scripting there does at times take me back to the fun of my msn days. I really didn't want a whole new chat.. Basically i wanted my friends to all get back together.. it truly is a fun room for "EVERYONE" that wants to come there.