Buzzen Tg Channel?

err0r

Seems lately the rooms i like to go to on buzzen are closing down one by one. A couple of ppl have suggested that I open one for tg to service the buzzen users that come to the site. I have mixed emotions about doing that. So before I make any real decision I first wanted to see if a) is there really any useful purpose in having one. B) would anyone be willing to help in the room. If i do open one for the site it would be a community based. I don't want any personal or drama filled issues carried over to it. Everyoine will be welcome. We just keep dividing our community into smaller and smaller groups and I don't want to add to that. Give me your thoughts on the matter.

Sidenote: it will be like tg rooms before.. A place to chat, help, and show off useless script addons lol

Edited by Josh`

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest X-Fusion

It would just turn into the ones that have been on other servers. Me, you and Ozzy sitting in it with sporatic people showing up. Chat is seriously on a hard downturn.

chat is what you make it.. when ozzy, you and i were actually chattin in the room it was doin pretty well.. we just got busy doing other things and stopped chatting.

Guest X-Fusion

Yeah, that's true, but opening up another room on another server would just make it like it has been. We'll see what others say, but that's just my thoughts on it.

anyways it's just an idea... the more i mull it over the less i feel it will be worth doing.. i know the ppl would come but i fear it would just turn into yet another group. the other groups would just continue their own thing and the ones that came to our room would just badmouth them... that isn't what i want... with a few of the rooms i went to that actually had some decent chats closing i just felt there was a need for one... but there are other rooms to join. I'd probably just be opening myself up for a bunch of b/s anyways.

i think its like anything if you have the time an energy an the helpers why not give it ago,

but like you say u dont want it to be about bullshit an badmouthing, well sadly that's what some chats have come to,

but im sure u can soon weed out the ones you dont want in the room ;)

maybe do a trial for say 1 month see how it goes if u are happy an youre support staff are happy with how its going continue if not say thanks for ya help an time an close room.

i hate starting things only to quit them... doing that with tcn left a bad taste in my mouth... if i start it i will keep it open until buzzen closes lol.. i'm just no interested in another blah chat... if the community isn't going to participate i have no interest in it

other than johnson no one comes there to ask for help with buzzen.. i do have the ability to run more than one room :P It doesn't really have to be a tg007 room. just a irc community type room where all the recent drama b/s can stay out of

everyone is welcome in the room i don't want another this group against that group room..i'd rather not do one if that's how it's gonna be

d