All-n-one Update

err0r

Did a little more work on the media player.. also added a little youtube viewer dialog.. not very useful but just something to do.. (having fun with dcx's webcontrol feature). you type in /yt http://www.youtube.com/link to vid and it will show the vid as well as get the name of the vid and put in the title.

Again not very useful but gives you an idea of how awesome the webcontrol feature of dcx is.

post-20793-1238396133_thumb.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started getting more into dcx... did my first dcx listview. nothing fancy just a dialog to handle my autojoins for networks.. not very pretty but i had fun doing it.. dcx gives you so much more control over things.

post-20793-1238520004_thumb.png

I'm working on a new way to process my nicklist on servers that allow unicode nicknames, using dcx.

if anyone with a good knowledge of mirc and html/javascript would be interesting in helping let me know.

left if mirc nicklist . right one is what i'm working on. It needs no alias to decode nicks. All nicks will look exactly as they do in chat.

post-20793-1238590530_thumb.png

thanks haggis

while i don't usually have my script at full screen i did it here to include some things so they can be seen.

Both the left custom options docked dialog and the custom nicklist auto resize

The more I use dcx the more I like it over mdx

post-20793-1238610315_thumb.png