Dragonchat - Something New!

Tewl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buzzen's website has too many bugs [in my opinion], it requires me to call upon a nasa scientist just to get signed in. Using a bot such as this, and still have the look and feel of webchat would make life far much easier, eliminating the hassle for using mirc also!

Can't wait to see more features :lmaojump:

No it isn't multi channel/room but I have been thinking on an idea to make having mutliple instances of the client less of an eye sore. This will be like err0r suggested an icon in the toolbar but rather than each client displaying an icon only 1 in which the user can right click and select the channel/room they wish to restore to view.

The client uses 23mb of ram on my machine (Vista Home Premium). Do I want to open 3 or 4 of them?

Id like to see the cursor go to the editbox when you click on the client.

If I click a nick I have to click on the edit box to type anything. Maybe it's a luxury in mIRC I'm used to. Just makes it much more convenient to chat with.

Oh and saving input history to be scrollable in the editbox would be nice. :)

Good work.

Edit: Ok it's gone down to 6mb RAM.

Edited by Travis

• Site Moderator
:o wow tewl this is incredable, have never seen anything like it and is totally different, now seeing it and seeing what your talking about in room, now i can relate to what u mean. there are a few things that iam sure you will update as the most important things and iam just wondering will at some point this client be able to join multi chatrooms ? thats a feature iam sure alot of chatters will love to see, other then that you have me speechless in how this was done :blink: fantastic work looking forward to the finish product..!!

• Site Moderator
yeah i have used many clients before , but noting like this one tho..and most clients use mIRC but this one was coded in C# which is unique for using on the buzzen server, not to mention its fast and quite stable. other then that stuff it zan LOL :P:yes: