Access Lister

err0r

I've been working on an access list that will work for buzzen as well as msn clone sites like sparkpea.

post-20793-1231192545_thumb.jpg

List of functions:

Import ( file menu )

Export ( file menu )

Add Entry ( actions menu | popup dialog )

Remove Selected | All | Owners | etc. ( actions menu )

View All | Owners | etc. ( view menu )

Can open multiple room access lists at the same time

Includes safety $input popups to make mistakes less likely.

I'd like your feedback on what you would like to see in an accesslist that you don't already see, if anything.

• Site Moderator
Well the only thing that see what would be great if its an access list for both networks & some That it has the logo's to distinguish for what server its being used for as we all know you are on mulit servers LOL. just an idea other then that nice work err0r i like :P

it will work on buzzen and any msn clone network... buzzen seems to be the only one that is different as the command for getting the list is different. It will auto detect when it has to use the buzzen list command vs. the normal msn access command. I have one for ircd as well but atm it only covers bans,excepts, and invites so it really isn't something worth giving out until i integrate aop/sop/access into it. The one i have for buzzen and msn clone is more inline with something i could release

as for showing the server i could add that as another entry on the statusbar

i added network to the status bar.. i could do a different icon where the mirc addon is to reflect buzzen or sparkpea but as i said it will work for any msn clone and there are so many i don't think i want to make an ico for each one lol. I have thought about doing a non mdx version as well for those that don't want to use it. that way it could be packaged with most any connection or script, but tbh i like mdx or dcx better lol

post-20793-1231197156_thumb.jpg

i have an old chanserv dialog you can have.. it's not fancy at all but it works well... has aop and sop too

I wouldn't mind a copy of it too :)