Chainz Nicklust

chain

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, same here. Though wasn't that gu that's been posting SSs of his 1337 network thingy doing something similar? I like it, though I guess you could only have a few options to offer, otherwise the list would be quite large.

Guest X-Fusion

Nah, that isn't what the other guy was doing on his network. With Zan's, when you click the nick, the options open up in a submenu below it. Just a neat and compact way to do a nicklist.

• Site Moderator
:o Yeah ok ..dam i said suggestions not make a whole new nicklust LOL....Dam Zan nice nicklist ..i like the look and the way it presents itself with all the colors and such ...drop down is a nice feature also...I'll stick to mine as iam happy about it took a bit of time for me to learn it and such...when i get better as the years go on maybe i can do what err0r,ozzy10,zan can do. Nice work guys ;)

everyone is doing a great job.. it's good to see our community participating again with a little more frequency :)

and Zan don't let my concerns of the nicklist refreshing make you think i don't like what you did.. i really like it. Like X said it's really innovative.

Indeed, I enjoyed the idea as well.. and yes Silo I mentioned I could design something similiar for people who disliked my big icon theory... unfornately with mirc, its hard to use a neat feature like that when the list refreshes... however in my enviroment for the grid I am using, the list doesn't refresh itself when something happens to it, it just appends appropriately without moving your current status...

honestly I would rather see a mix of Chains list with Zans, but in a treeview where you could easily +/- the list categories of owners, ops, users, etc... that would be more useful in a larger network for most people... well for me anyways...