Advice Needed

Silo

Hi guys and gals of TG, I'm working on a boring old notify list. Here is the Screenshot (I know, I Know - the alignment is off - I just made it).

I want to know if the online/offline status should be the first item on the header or leave it in the middle.

All comments/flames are appreciated and expected :)

Thank you, ameer. Do you think it would be best to also keep the icons in the first column?

• Site Moderator
I like the setup as is right now name first ..status and then comments, or reference whichever you prefer, looking good silo..Just one comment iam icthing to say is the online icon looks like a girl..while the offline status is male.

Cheers guys. Ok, I'll keep it as it is :) The icons (I'm quite sure anyway) are still the same, just a different colour :P I just need to fix up the alignments. I should of added that the list has a right click menu with quite a few features.

I may post a screenshot of more of my dialogs so I can get some more feedback. Everything I do looks so dull lately :o

My last one used a treeview (i also like the option of hiding the offline users), though I couldn't quite get the right click menu to fire properly. Thanks for the feedback guys. err0r, how would I make the list ascend in alphabetic order.