Msn Chat Back?!

Spooky

I never did msn chat thing, sooo I don't think I'd go back... i been into irc since EFnet was about 40 users :P but I don't see what was so cool about msn anyways? it really just seemed like a huge gathering more than anything else...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MSN Chat for scripting was more of a challenge, on IRCd its pretty basic other then services... but on MSN it was more thought, you had to have a connection, then using sockets and experimenting w/ other methods to see who was slightly faster was fun and not just a time waste.

I would be there idling my 25+ rooms like i did for years befor they closed! :)

I think it's just something about going to a chatroom on MSN and seeing that chat control and orange (or purple) tab layout with all your friends sitting in the nicklist with little profile icons next to them or while they're in a cup lol... It would be nice to go back to those days

If MSN chat was not closed, it would be now something as "Windows Live Chat" lol. Why not, if the chat software evolved as evolves Windows Live Messenger, it could be an excellent chat service! But not using the old ocx, already because it lost of its charm after being used everywhere and sometimes in an awkward way, and also because future technologies are not in the way of the use of a activeX. Anyway, sure I would go back too :)

Edited by C•Dryk™