Msn Chat Back?!

Spooky

• Site Moderator
Me i would return in a flash LOL and so would a heck of a lot of others. Well for @example look at SPCN they use the old ocx and so did Buzzen at one point and they both carried quite a few people. I think its truly the people now as they wont just drop a chat server..because it says like MSN A lot of people have tried various chat servers and the ones they find they tend to stay now! people tend to get tiresome of moving or reflocking there groups to another chat server. And many group owners like to stay away from that topic as they dont like loosing there members!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THey claimed it was due to sexual predators using the chat service to pray on victims etc. As you'd probably remember, they offered a service where the user's could pay a subscription fee, though it dropped off soon after. I've never managed to find one stable place to chat since then, as there were so many active rooms that targeted people in my actual city and I used to meet some wonderful people. That being said, I've since discovered Koach (sorry if that is deemed spamming) and have been happy chatting there.

And why would people? I certainly didn't like the feel to it. IT would be okay for a short time, though if nwearly 99% of the regs you chatted to didn't subscribe, there really was no point.

Guest Zantetsuken

blame the MSN staff.. like Koach. didn't do anything to make chat better, all they did was hang out with kiddies who caused it all. who would pay to get flooded, abused, room taken etc..