Looking For An Access List

Fanfare

Guest Travis

Yeah I have a seperate older access list, let me find it and I'll post the link. It's an older one from the original SoulFly for Buzzen.

Josh, a very sleek, spiffy access list you have. :) But can the entries be saved and loaded from a txt, ini or hash table? I got tired of adding every entry manually and was hoping to be shown with a way to make it possible. Hopefully a standalone access list with mentioned feature to implement into my own access list.

Here is something i put together in a few minutes. It uses an access list that zan made and the export import from vincula.

it worked for me in a buzzen test room. It has no frills and really should be worked on to better it's usage. I'm very rusty when it comes to scripting but you should be able to modify this to suit your needs. If anyone wants to improve it be my guest as it's not really my code lol.

accesslist.txt

I'm sure someone will have something better soon.

Thanks err0r for your assistance in providing the reference to this script. I have successfully modified and made it work with my access list. I can't thank you enough! Of course, credit goes to the original author. :)

Edited by Fanfare