Code Request (maybe)

Guest Johnson

Guest Johnson
:D I asked this in the #TG007 Room In Koach yesterday lol but everyone had gone for dinner :P ... Is it possible to have a command in your script where when you are in "webchat" that you could do something like this !join and your script would join the room also the same with !leave and the script would leave (not a hop) ... iv seen this happen but not with the same commands iv done :( but not sure where ? or would this have to be done with two scripts ... I know you can do it in the script i.e /leave and also /join #roomname. I will leave it in your capable hands :D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

provided you are using the standard level system...

on admin:TEXT:!join *:#: { msg $chan Joining $2 now... | join $2 }
on admin:TEXT:!leave *:#: {
  if ($2 ischan) { part $2 | msg $chan I have now left $2 }
  else { msg $chan I am not in $2 }
}

Something like that... then use !join #roomname and !leave #roomname

Guest Johnson
:lmaojump: Thanks for the reply TGK ... Ok this is what i did i copied and pasted that code into remote .. both in the script i use for Koach and my SPCN script ... :( i tried it in both and did as you said !leave #TG007 and !join #TG007 and that was tried in Koach ... i then loaded the code to SPCN script as im an op in the room lol and did this !leave %#roomname & !join %#roomname and this lol !leave#roomname !join #roomname ... :'( nothing mate happened in either script :( ... I am very gratefull for your help on this TGK thankyou :D

Guest Johnson
what is your user system? Can you copy/paste a working code for a user command that is just for you?

:oops: TGK sorry i dont know what you mean when you say your user system ?

• Site Moderator

This is my snippet for joining another room try it :P

on *:TEXT:!join*:#:{ /msg # Now Joining $2- $nick $+ .... Hold your Horses | /join $2- | /msg # Join Complete For $2- Anything Else $nick }

Guest X-Fusion

Are you trying to do it while your outside of the room? Example; your in #TG007, your script parts and you do !join #TG007 (while your in the room on webchat) and it rejoins the room? If so, that's impossible to do in webchat.

Guest Johnson
Are you trying to do it while your outside of the room? Example; your in #TG007, your script parts and you do !join #TG007 (while your in the room on webchat) and it rejoins the room? If so, that's impossible to do in webchat.

Thanks X-Fusion that is Exactly the question I was asking ... so it cant be done while im in webchat