Code Request (maybe)

Guest Johnson

Guest Travis

That depends on the effect you want.

If you type !join #room, mIRC has to be able to see it in a message. You could have your script joined to the room as a regular user, then the command !join #room would cause it to join with a host nickname.

There was a way to join a room without anyone noticing you join the room. You could see events and all but noone saw your nick in the list. This way you could also have it join but I don't know about this. Ozzy had a ghost script for MSN.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Moderator
:oops:Yeah david is right i had that set in spcn for ppl that wanted me to idle in there rooms so i made it that way..soz i was doing it late and didnt fully notice the snippet..but all he has to do is add admin :P

Guest Johnson
The script has to be in the same room as your webchat in order to receive commands from webchat.

:D yes that is what i am looking for as i tried to explain in my 1st posting ... im looking and asking is it possible for myself Johnson and my Script to both be in #TG007 and i put a command to the script to leave and another command for the script to join while im in webchat in #TG007 Chatroom and it will leave and join on my commands and no one else ... im beginning to think the same way as X-Fusion it seems impossibel :( but who knows someone out there might know a way ... TGK's code looked the code for me but iv tried everything but cant get it to work and thankyou to TGK for trying.

on *:TEXT:*:*: {
  if ($ial($me).addr) {
    if (!leave == $strip($1)) part $2-
    if (!rejoin -- $strip($1)) {
      var %l = $2-
      part %l
      .timerrejoin -m 1 320 join %l
    }
  }
}

Basically that's the way to do it. However, if you want to make it to where you don't have the particular script you want to use this on in your room, but start up, and join the room you will still need another script in the room with this code...

[b]Script 1[/b]
on *:TEXT:*:*: {
  if ($ial($me).addr) {
    if (!join == $strip($1)) {
      write <Path to special script>\join.txt $server $2-
      run <Path to special script>\mirc.exe
    }
  }
}

[b]Special Script[/b]
on *:START: {
  if ($exists($nofile($mircexe) $+ join.txt) {
    server $gettok($read($nofile($mircexe) $+ join.txt),1,32)
  }
}

on *:CONNECT: {
  if ($exists($nofile($mircexe) $+ join.txt) {
    join $gettok($read($nofile($mircexe) $+ join.txt),2-,32)
    .remove $nofile($mircexe) $+ join.txt
  }
}

So, basically you will need 2 scripts. One to use the join code, and one to start the one using the join code.

Edited by Warrior124

Guest Johnson
I think the original script would work (by the gate keeper) if you just added yourself to the user section of the script as admin. it seems the simple solution for what you want.

where in mirc is user section ? as for TGK's code and Warriors codes they all look good and as soon as i have time i will try them all again ... but im full of flu at the moment :(