Flash Chat Pwned By Buzzen

nuclear_terrorism

lol man its a forum who cares so what u will probably never see eachother so just shut up about your not some great messenger for god saying you bring light to lies i just personally think your very egotistical....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Travis

Well that shows what you know. I feel we are all one. I look for equals, not people below me. We are all equal on this earth all striving for the same thing. Food, shelter and love. I prefer us to network together and not seperate ourselves. If we do this we will evolve much quicker and better. Right now we are fighting each other which does not get us anywhere.

I don't know who you are either to make judgements and assumptions about myself, but if you ever took time to find out you would notice these things about me and my friends. My rooms are happy places where friends hang out. I cannot stand other scripting rooms where people put each other down and act like they know everything and everyone is below them. Kicking someone asking for help because they dont know much is just not right. We were all that person at one time.

So do some research before you go accusing someone or judging them. In fact, do yourself a favor and leave the judging up to god. It relieves a lot of stress off your back and as the old saying goes, "he who has not sinned may cast the first stone."

Hey Listen Nuclear_Terroris

Because I'm such a nice guy am gonna give you a Link Click Here I want you to come to the room and ask your question there please and if one of the Devp Team around your question will be answer :)

Thank You :)