Flash Chat Pwned By Buzzen

nuclear_terrorism

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zantetsuken
What are you saying? I have 10 million yet I still waste my time writing code for mIRC?

no.. im saying... another quote from you "immature drama scripter" -_-

Guest Zantetsuken

who is DAN. lol and im not even a part of mshs anymore. and like always.. you try to turn things around. anyone who sees you on other sites can verify that you act like a "immature drama scripter" or " you think your better than anyone else" attitude. heres the facts stupid... the stuff you make.. isn't any better than stuff thats been made before.. NO idea who gave you the big head but you need to come out of the fantasy world you seem to be living in.

well.......whatever idk what you think' This is such a pointless thread you post about it instead of clicking back wich isnt so hard. It's an interest to run a chat network wich i dont know why and a website.. BTW, you have no idea who is who or what they have in their pocket. And no i dont brag about money, however i was intersted in the FLASH IRC server and was willing to buy it.

:-) But I dont think i'll be getting an answer from this website. so peace out.

well considering "this website" has nothing to do with the decision making of buzzen or flash chat you shouldn't be real surprised. Maybe go to the source. either buzzen's forum or netbits forum.. "those websites" might be able to answer your question if they so desire.

Guest Travis

lol, Im not offended by your insecure statements. Anyone who actually knows me knows I dont have a big head concerning whatever I create. That was the "opposition" trying to discredit me. I don't care what you think. I do whatever I do for fun. But you should already know that since you seem to know me so well.... who are you? lol you are actually showing what a drama queen you are. The only people that have said I create drama used it as a defense when I got sick of THEIR drama and stood up for myself and my friends. So if you consider someone who stands up for themselves and others a drama queen I'm just going to shake my head and walk away.

Edited by Travis

have u ever thought if you wouldnt have say anything and shake your head and walk away no one would be argueing? just a thought to me you both are drama queens and need to get over it cause your how old argueing over what? lol just seems pointless to me

Guest Travis

lol yeah, but I have this bad habit of bringing light to lies. I think we should all be honest with each other. We will not progress very far as a species if we live on lies.