Theme Help (aligned)

Kronicdreamer

I put up a Screenshot of my script and i have 2 questions....

1.) when you echo w/ -i## is there a numeric limit? it dont seem to go past -i28

2.) instead of a timestamp i use a | xt | w/ color bG and i want that to go on every txt even the text runover on multiple line sentences...

I have tried doing two echo.'s and alot of -i## things that might work and i get nuthin :/

i don't use -i i use something like /spacer { return $str($chr(160), %s) } then i can set my spaces. not the best way but it works..

i use a $wrap command to break of text to the next line and have it indent.. using the same spacer command i can set timestamp before it.

Yeah Ive never gotten the -i switch in echo to work for me, I use $chr(160) as well which messes up any unicode nickname in that echo. I was told to use $utfencode($chr(160)) to fix this and it helps 90% of the time.

I don't understand what you mean about the timestamp. Instead of the time you want it to say | xt | ?

Just realize you have to design how it looks. I always use the -t switch since it allows the user to turn on or off the time stamp through mirc settings.

echo $chan | xt | $+($nick,:) $1-

Edited by Travis