Who Misses The Msn Chat/scripting Days?

killermouse

Guest X-Fusion

Actually it had nothing to do with the conversation. However, bringing stuff up that happened over a year ago is childish, and to be honest, I can't say I see why you brought up me banning you from the lobby. If your gonna say anything about what I did, atleast get it right and say it was a kill. Cuz, ya know, a kill kinda ... bans you from everything. :clap::ph34r::)

However, if you would like to continue our conversation, take it to my PM instead of airing it out on this thread. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that doesn't mean i had seen it.. if i had watched two ppl act that way i'd have said something lol..

With the ability to set options that would prevent a word from being used I would think that argument is pointless.. If the word isn't allowed then fix it so that word can't be used without masking. Now if a room on a service is allowing or doing something you don't agree with is the right thing to do the very thing you don't aggree with yourself? When you lower yourself to their level you aren't proving a point. You are simply throwing away what you think is right. Don't let things like that get to you.. You are both too talented and life is too short to have a cyber feud Just do what you think is right. No matter how much you wish others thought and felt the way you do it just isn't gonna happen, trust me on that one.

We all have had our moments when our actions were somewhat questionable. My ignorant little feud with some of xt, gwen's msn group room taking, and so on. We've all had moments that we felt we were doing the right thing but looked a bit foolish for doing it. But we moved on from that and learned from past experiences. We are a community and many of us have been around for a long time. The good thing is that we have seen each other grow. But along with that alot of our online life is pretty public as we are well known in the community. The more well known you become the more your actions get questioned.. It's just part of the ride.

I'm seeing a trend here that i really don't like. This site's main goal is to try and help other ppl. It's turning more into a lauch pad for attacks against services and people. I'd rather shut the forum down than to see this continue. It wasn't so long ago that we were all helping each other to improve our abilities in various areas. I guess it's because we were united under the msn flag and now we are spread out all over the place. That shouldn't mean that we have to stop respecting each other. Oh well i'm prolly just pissin in the wind.

I agree err0r. Life is too short to be dragging each other down.

We are a community, a group of people who have known each other for a long time. Many of us have shared similar experiences, and share the same memories of things that have happened online over the past years. We are meant to be supporting and helping each other.

Despite the bickering Travis and x-fusion do sometimes, x was there 100% for Travis when accusations of ripping were going on. To me that cuts through everything else.

Friends are there for us during the rough times. Sure they might push us and bicker with us, because they don't agree with everything we do. But in the end, when the world is against us, friends are on our side and their criticisms are meant to build us up, not tear us down.

:)

Edited by Deanne

I am NOT bashing VSIXc! did you fall down and bump your head? :noidea:

I simply meant that I USED to miss chat. I just don't have the time myself these days. No, I have not been to chat room in months I don't even think mIRC will be a part of my time again for a long time. Chat and coding for mIRc just isn't the best way I feel I can pass my time right now. That's what I meant by gettin slapped. I was stuck as hell with not being able to get to VSIXc, and was to the point that I felt uncomfortable asking people in an IM to help me out. I felt I was bothering people too much.

There are some awsome people in VSIXc. I miss them yes. But, I just do not miss people from MSN anymore. For me missing MSN is a waste of my time.

Anyways....

At this point in time I am having more fun then ever learning animation and chit like that.

I hope this clears up the confusion.

Sorry my message came across wrong X-Fusion.

EDIT!

I was k-lined from the VSIXc lobby once.......LOL>> :P

Edited by Wiley E.

Guest X-Fusion

Thanks for clearing that up. From the way your post was going on, it seemed like you were trying to outwardly bash VSIXc. Sorry for ^.

(You were K-lined by the magical gnomes)

If you remember right I am the dude that went into hysterics when I got that K. I still tell people if they want a room that's secure to go to VSIXc.

But to be honest, VSIXc has the same background as a reg IRC room. Scripters are the regs right now. To many chatters, a scripter is a hacker. That is not meant to start an arguement. Just to let you know what the outsiders see you (us) as.

I know this post will go seriously wrong, because people will not get what I mean.

Chat in itself is a fading thought. It will go away. If it doesn't then it will be either IRCx or IRCd. Then again, WTH do I know.

I am sincerely sorry for the confusion.

But I will say this, I am who I am! I say things that need to be said! If I am misunderstood then just say so. I will clear it up. If it's a matter of you just don't like what I have said, get over it and move on.

I guess I am an Ozzy clone, with errOr feelings, and X-Fusions temper and mouth.....LOL

:P

every room on msn had at least one script or bot so that is a bit rubbish.. vsixc's problem is when a person checks it out it's usually the lobby and most of the time no one is saying anything so they leave.. no surprise there. it's like that with any room on any server. i've been killed from the server before too lol