Buzzen Version 2.0

Remko

I don't think everyone is focusing on the messenger thing YAHOO, but security is a huge concern online these days. I've seen the coding available to add a remote login for web messengers to a webpage, and i'm not saying buzzen isn't trustworthy. I'm just saying I wouldn't put my messenger ( which is also one of my mail email accounts ) info on any site. It's nothing personal YAHOO and i'm hoping you don't take it that way. It's a nifty feature but really a useless one. If you feel you must then post links to the webmessenger's homepage. All this amounts to is constructive feedback. Take it as it's intended please.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question. I visit the Buzzen forum daily but never saw this posted there. Why post it in TG before Buzzen's own forum? I understand there was a broadcast made about it but some people might have missed it ( I know I would have if I wasn't parked in a room at the time).

Maybe actual Buzzen chatters ( not meaning that there aren't any in TG) may want to offer their opinion as well?

it's on the main page of buzzen, also they already have the buzzen chatters. Advertising on other sites is to drive more chatters to their site. Both sites win. Buzzen gets more exposure and techgear gets an active topic on the forum lol

Don't you still charge to get your room registered? If so, that's not free chat. As far as the web messenger thing, no thanks. I don't trust MSN enough to keep the same password long then a week, so why would I keep logging into some website that is probably more vulnerable then the server Hotmail is stored on?

Actually, the right point of view about that is : Buzzen Supported rooms are a gift offered to donators but people take it in reverse (= I pay to get a BSR) and that's typical of our current society which is very careful about its money :lolwave: Therefore, it's perfectly normal 'cause I would take it the wrong way as well :P

Edited by -¤Antoni¤-

i don't have an issue with the pay for registered rooms. It's not mandatory to pay to chat and it's something msn didn't offer either. If ppl want to pay let them. If you don't want to pay either use a dynamic room or go to a server like VSIXc that doesn't charge for it. It's really not worth fussing at buzzen about. I think calling it a donation is a bit off. It's payment for a service. Very reminiscent of MSN's "your not paying for chat you are paying for extra hotmail space", the ability to chat is a gift. How many of you that bought the hotmail extra space wanted it? You wanted to chat You paid extra to chat not for want of more hotmail space. You don't donate money to the grocery store to get a gift ham do you. Just call it what it is and move on. I don't see why ppl are getting upset with what other ppl do with their money.

would be nice if people just said thanks for the info like error then to moan and b***h about buzzen all the time and how people wish to spend their money

now how about a ignore button say ur fed up with maoners u can ignore them and not see there post again :P