Soulfly For Buzzenv2

Guest Travis

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'm flattered that people think so highly of the socket connection I made for BuzzenV2 that they found a flaw in the design and made code to exploit it! It made me feel very special and important. So to that small handfull of people, you know who you are, thanks!! Flattery will get you everywhere!

Of course I couldn't let it continue so I promptly fixed the small issue and released this update!

This is considered a Critical Update so please update both sfb_conn.mrc and sfb_alias.ini.

Thank You!!!

EDIT: The exploit wasn't big. No backdoor or anything. They just took advantage of a service I offered and saw a hole I left allowing the potential to flood out on SoulFly. Should be all fixed!!

Edited by Travis

Buzzen has changed to their .com service now. Really it is in a beta stage so both servers are open.

I have updated soulfly to allow you to connect to either server. Please check for updates.

Check the SoulFly menu and choose .COM or .NET.

When you check the room list, it will open the list for the server you have selected. Whether it is .COM or .NET.

I will most likely be making a number of small updates as I find more things needing support so keep checking. I will post all updates on the SoulFly site.

Thank You!

Be sure to sign in through webchat first. You may need to register your account on the new site or at the least answer a few profile questions before you can connect. Otherwise you will get a "User Not Found" error.

Buzzen.Net is back up. For now the server IP is 24.215.5.3. Copy and paste this code to the editbox in your status window and press enter. Then join a room as normal.

/set %server 24.215.5.3

[NEW]

I have added an option to manually set the server name.

Update the menu file then look under '.COM' & '.NET' for Change Server.

Click this then paste the IP number into the window that pops up.

Edited by Travis

• 1 month later...
Guest Travis

SoulFly 1.5 is Now Available!

SoulFly 1.5

• Adjusted look and functioning of Room Lister

• Added Script Scanner w/ Nick Colourer. In Room List: Will color all nicks on scripts orange.

• Updated Profile Reader to new Buzzen profile format. (Kick options coming soon)

• Redesigned Profile Reader Control Panel

• Created better queu alias. A nice tool for developers.

• Adjusted hvp & hip aliases to act like hpp. Easy switch creator.

• Created Lists dialog: Ignore, Notice Block, Whisper Block, Q Key, OP Key - with sfb_prot.ini BanList, Allowed List

• Changed $text to $text_ (this alias adds your font style to the text. /msg $chan $font_(message text)) You will need to adjust any of your code using the $font alias to $font_.

• Added Protections: Allowed list, BanList, TextFlood, UrlKick, BlankFlood, AwayFlood, Hopflood

• Added an editbox to the User window allowing you to type in a search string and displaying the users information. Enter nickname or Gatekeeper

• Added Staff Server Notice

• Fixed Nick Logger.

• Edited Menus to be more user friendly.

• Added the ability to hide the status window

• Axis List:Shows and copies nick if they are in a room you are in.

• $had - Scans the IAL for matching gate and returns nickname. $had(aa942ab2bfa6ebda4840e7360ce6e7ef)

• Disabled auto update check if upd8 file is unloaded. Unload upd8 file if you do not want auto updates.

• Adjusted start event to load everything needed from scratch aiming for ability to load soulfly into mIRC manually.

• Many small adjustments to get better performance out of SoulFly.

• Chatroom text still shows in the mirc channel window when using the webchat feature.

- So now all the little moggy's can leave webchat on while they go away for hours and if they want to see anything they may have missed since webchat clears itself every 100 lines, they can turn webchat off while they look through the normal mirc channel window. :D

SoulFly users can get it through their automatic updates. New users may download it here.

Edited by Travis