Soulfly For Buzzenv2

Guest Travis

Ok so this is the first socket connection I've ever made, be nice. :P

So this is a standalone connection with a ton of features for script builders.

SoulFly is tested on Win2k, WinXP and WinVista with mIRC 6.21+. ( I use 6.31 )

I did include a theme that does things like show users colors and such but the themes are very adapatable.

You can choose to turn off user colors. You can choose to turn off the theme for only channels. You can choose to turn off the theme for only whispers. You can change the default message text color. You can change the color of the nicklist from the same popup menu.

Text and notice events have the font stripped so on text: $1 actually is the first word they said and not the beginning of the font string.

You may add up to 10 accounts but only one may be used at a time. Sorry this isn;t a multi-account connection like the MSN socket conns are.

There are way too many features to list here, I just wanted to give everyone a taste of what is to come.

SoulFly is in the final stages of testing. :) Should be available in a week or so.

main.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by Travis

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have been useing soulfly conn in my room for over 3 weeks now and its fast as the speed of light, i run games on it with no lay at all, its so fast that when someone kicks me i'm right back in and kick than before they know what happen,

it shows colors and i love that part!! this isn't the old black and white msn days, i'm sick of black and white and want to see some colors, thanks to travis!! he made a conn to show users colors and it looks just like webchat and to be super fast.

good job travis

Ok! Well I will be submitting the final update today to be tested. If all goes well I plan on making SoulFly public on Saturday morning! :)

Thanks to everyone who has helped and given me support with this.

removed

Yes, at the moment SoulFly is only available on the official SoulFly site. I'm sure if need be you can figure out how to get there. (Click the big soulfly logo in my signature)

I will offer SoulFly on TechGear, as well as other scripting sites when I feel it is bug free enough to do so.

:)