My Connection

Tewl

* Update (minor)

Went back to a global regex replace for the styles in order to limit the tokenize errors received.

I am still sorting out an error with the reconnection timer stopping when a sockwrite error is received.

Remember if you see any errors please feel free to post them here or you can find me in %#DevCafe

Credit:

<< Credited code has been replaced >>

Edited by Tewl

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Due to recent drama I have rewritten the regular expression for stripping style tags.

If anyone feels the need to question my knowledge of regular expression skills, feel free to PM me or catch me any a channel on buzzen.

For those who do not know. I have posted my script on my website for download.

The mIRC executable is not included in the download.

I advise you use the most current version of mIRC when running the script.

Check the starting post for further details.

Guest X-Fusion
Due to recent drama I have rewritten the regular expression for stripping style tags.

If anyone feels the need to question my knowledge of regular expression skills, feel free to PM me or catch me any a channel on buzzen.

No questions here. :P

* Update (Important)

Timer added to join commands when joining multiple channels. This was added to stop flooding out when reconnecting to the server.

For those that have downloaded the script from my site. The altercations have been made to the downloadable copy on my site.

* Update (minor)

One little thing after another... I swear :@

Anyways I fixed issue where user specific queries were being displayed in the channel instead of as whispers.

Downloadable script has been updated.

To avoid losing your settings and such you can replace only the "buzzen.mrc" file located in the scripts folder.

• 5 months later...

The Connection looks good. I released one for Buzzen's new flash server when it first came online at the beginning of last summer and never updated it. I'm thinking of making a new full version, but I can't get past the whole "it's a waste of time thought."