User Folow System

general

Well, people who are used to of Yahoo chat they might know what is "follow user".

i think if FINDU and WHOIS commands can work on these chat servers then it also shuld work...

but i dont know how it wud.......

On admin:TEXT:!find*:#: /findu $2
raw 709:*:{ amsg # ($2-) }
raw 641:*:{ amsg # ( $2 $3 $4 ) }
raw 642:*:{ amsg # (Nick $2 Found in: $4 ) }
raw 643:*:{ amsg # ($2 $3 $4 $5 )
}

this command will find $2 and then will msg on main channel .....now my question is ...if script can join the rooms in which $2 is found?

like i make other command for quick room join and it works ..

On admin:TEXT:!join*:#: /Join $chr(37) $+ $chr(35) $+ $2-

if someone get wat do i mean and can help with this?

i want to use /Join $chr(37) $+ $chr(35) $+ $2- command with FINDU command ....

if on !join command script can join $2- while in FINDU it can find $2 in $4 --> (Nick $2 Found in: $4 ) y it do not joins $4 after finding $2 in $4?

if it can be possible then tell me how?

thanx

Edited by general

Why do I always get a gut wrenching feeling that I would never want to be in any chat room that general was in.... <nono>

Wat can i say......If u are not known about these chat rooms or servers and do not like them,

do tell if this is my fault ^o)?

:lmaojump:

Edited by general

Lolzzzzzzzz

yea u get it right

actually i take this idea from yahoo chat bot...

and its my idea that it will work for SCN,BUZZEN,PHREIK and other servers.....

coz i already have FUNDU, WHOIS,and room joiner working codes...

and now i want to use these codes togather...im working on it ..lets see if i can bring it to work.

as u guess ...

General : !find $nick

Script : $nick is Found in: %$room1

Script joining %#Room1

Wat can i say......If u are not known about these chat rooms or servers and do not like them,

do tell if this is my fault ^o)?

What I mean is that you seem to want to gain information about users, you should not have from those users. I can see monitoring your own room/channel. But this is stalking! You are pushing the limits of the Invasion of Privacy Act. It is NOT that I do not understand. I get what you are trying to do do very well! It's that I do not agree with what you are trying to do!! A very simple kick/ban for people not on your list should suffice. You want to gain acess to peoples private information. That is just wrong! And illegal !!

:ban:

Edited by Wiley E.

You want to gain acess to peoples private information. That is just wrong! And illegal !!

i dont think this is illegal or wrong to get info about user that in which rooms he is being talked and to get the info about room how many users are currently chatting there.....without joining such room....

Suppose if i want to know detail about %#room....

there are two way i can get to know wat i want..

1) I manually join %#room and see wat i want to know...mean WHOIS there, how many host and owners and how many total users are chating..bla bla

2) i do not need to join room ...just type few commands and my script will tell me everything that i want to know...

i dont understand wat is illegal and wrong in it and how im interepting privacy of other users ....u can say this is an addon or trick ..which can b used ...and shud be used too....

still u think it is illegal i dont know then wat scripting mean is just join a room and give access users .....

as i guess u mean to say there shud b no difference between web chat and sripting .....both shud be use in a same way ...

m i right?

Edited by general