User Folow System

general

Guest X-Fusion

If it's the invasion of privacy act, I think you should stay away from pure IRCx and IRCd servers. If your not registered, EVERY user sees your IP ...

general, you can't make that code unless you loop what goes on in the raw. That raw is a MSN raw, so, I'm guessing your on a clone server.

i dont think this is illegal or wrong to get info about user that in which rooms he is being talked and to get the info about room how many users are currently chatting there.....without joining such room....

Suppose if i want to know detail about %#room....

there are two way i can get to know wat i want..

1) I manually join %#room and see wat i want to know...mean WHOIS there, how many host and owners and how many total users are chating..bla bla

2) i do not need to join room ...just type few commands and my script will tell me everything that i want to know...

i dont understand wat is illegal and wrong in it and how im interepting privacy of other users ....u can say this is an addon or trick ..which can b used ...and shud be used too....

still u think it is illegal i dont know then wat scripting mean is just join a room and give access users .....

as i guess u mean to say there shud b no difference between web chat and sripting .....both shud be use in a same way ...

m i right?

Room Info is one thing. What you want are IP's and ID's of users in rooms/channels you don't own.. I am for the most part an intermediate scripter. If I can see what it is you are trying to get, the top dogs in here will too. Why do you need IP's from a room you are not a mod/owner/host in? If I was in room d, why do you need to know who I am, where I have been and my IP ? Getting room stats in one thing. Getting peoples IP's or ISP's from a room you are not even staff at is inconceivable, and those codes should not be posted in any forum!

For the record, YES!

Accessing peoples PRIVATE information IS illegal unless you actually OWN the server AND the network! Even then to process and use that information for personal gain is prohibited! Personal gain in this case is that "General just wants to know."

You have asked for codes in the past to get this same information, and the topic was locked. I am not sure why this one got so far. Maybe because you worded it a bit different, and changed the purpose. Maybe you should read your OWN starter topic!