Don't Know If That's The Proper Section, But Well..

[::X-System::]

Um, i was wondering if there is any irs scripts compiler other than mIRC

And i mean something more simple. More like a notepad file that compiles the code and displays it the same way mIRC does with all the { } 's and stuff.

Highlighting the code with colors would be great too, something like;

untitledcw2.jpg

based on what i've seen here and there, people have made tools to modify the mirc's editor, to allow for that. I'm not too sure if it has been released, i've seen screenshots from mircscripts on it. So you may be best to check there, see if there is anything that you may be able to use. Though i wouldn't be able to help you much more.

The main point is not to highlight mirc'c script editor. It's finding a simpler/smaller compiler for the irc codes

My supervisors at work freak out on seeing mIRC lol some actually consider mIRC a trojanhole or a hacktool, it's why i need something like a notpad, or any irc scripts compiler that doesn't look like mIRC

well for one, the term is "trojan horse", not trojanhole.

As for an editor, you could try Notepad++. It is real sweet program, but it doesn't have a direct link to mIRC language support, but i believe you can make them yourself. Get Notepad++ at http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm. Have fun.

Edited by The Gate Keeper

Um, i was wondering if there is any irs scripts compiler other than mIRC

And i mean something more simple. More like a notepad file that compiles the code and displays it the same way mIRC does with all the { } 's and stuff.

Highlighting the code with colors would be great too, something like;

untitledcw2.jpg

You can use phoenix editor, it's an editor for mirc code with syntaxique colors like tagx, i don't know if you search that's sort of thing.

if it's that sort of think, i can give you the link in order to download it .

well for one, the term is "trojan horse", not trojanhole.

As for an editor, you could try Notepad++. It is real sweet program, but it doesn't have a direct link to mIRC language support, but i believe you can make them yourself. Get Notepad++ at http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm. Have fun.

The Notepad i good, but it doesn't do the job of mirc's { } button

And sure Orus, i'd love to try it :)