Do American citizens have to pay income tax?

Deanne

Further he is in a leadership role, being admin at a chat site--therefore he should expect people to hold him responsible and accountable for what he encourages people to believe, and reqest that he give a full account of why he is encourages it.

Deane so don't you think that what Jay or any other admin from any site have the right to ban and delete posts they feel is in appropriate to there likings? So your posts got deleted you got banned. So they should be accountable for doing this to you. When they do this it encourages you to make a post about what has happened to you on another site forum this gives the other site fame and free publicity..

I have spent many years and two wars defending my right to speak on the net. I know if I break the law of the forum, I will be punished but the people demonstrating say they are legal and deserve the rights and protection of our constitution. Please I implore you vote to send these people back to Buzzen.com :stupid:

Stealing is wrong (coming into a forum illegally is wrong). Does that make stealing to feed your chat habit right? :stupid:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest X-Fusion

(coming into a forum illegally is wrong)

Uh, theres no legal law consituiting whats legal and illegal on a forum. Theres no network wide standard, so, how can you come onto a forum illegally? It's not illegal if every forum records your ip (believe me, every forum does.)

And I also hope people arent seriously getting angry over a chat network, and what people do on it. Yeah, I can understand taxing laws and such.

I have two questions Joan.

#1 Why are you speaking for Jay?

#2 Why are you so angry?

1. Im not speaking for Jay, I only have a different thought then Deanne about why he started the tax poll,

so maybe you can ask that same question to Deanne too don't you think?

2. Me angry...? no Im not angry, just like Deanne I like a good debate, but then without an agenda.

@ Deanne, you are right about this and believe me, I do get your point , think no one else can explain or express this issue better then you, but its not that after reading your posts that I will never burn movies or music albums again and will never join a clone chatserver or suddenly not paying tax anymore...and yes I know Im not a good example of been a good citizen <wo0t>

Deane so don't you think that what Jay or any other admin from any site have the right to ban and delete posts they feel is in appropriate to there likings?

Grinning male, Jay can delete posts and ban who ever he wants--but it doesn't mean it is right.

Banning because you don't like what someone says isn't right, and deleting posts that rub you the wrong way isn't right either. They are the tactics of people who mis-use power. Those approachs are not the foundation of our society--they are the approachs that eat away at the foundation of our society!

Instead of living by the laws of our society, Jay is slowly encouraging people to toss the decent laws of our society aside (don't pay taxes, don't respect copyrights etc) and replace those laws with his own ideas, which amount to a mini dictatorship and oppression. "Don't post something I don't like or that makes me look bad, or else I will delete your posts and ban you!" I MEAN OMGOSH??! What kind of TYRANNY is he trying to create?

Jay did not want to be accountable for what he is presuading people to believe, and He did not want to talk about what type of effect his views and actions have on society. This is apparent by the fact that he deleted my comments and banned me. If Jay does want to be accountable, let him address this issue openly, and explain to us what type of society he hopes to create by persuading people to ignore copyrights and evade income tax!

That is the issue.

Instead of being a responsible member of our society and upholding the laws that make our world a decent place to live, Jay is encouraging people to evade paying income tax, and to ignore copyright laws--and on top of all of that, he does not even provide an atmosphere that enables people to freely voice their opinions, or concerns about his views, nor does he want to be held accountable to fully explain the effect he hopes to have on society by persuading people it is LEGAL to ignore copyrights and evade income tax.

Instead he deletes posts and bans the person. :/

btw, I don't understand your comments about coming into a forum illegally? What are you talking about with that?

Edited by Deanne

Deanne as you have always carried on about copyright going to such illegal site is illegal as well... So my point is why use the site? you say you don't like... :stupid:

And yes your it isn't right to get banned and have your comments deleted but at the end of the day as I have always said what others may feel is incorrect does not mean the banner has to agree with us, thats his / her right to do as they feel.

As I keep on saying this topic regardless of why it was started will always come back to one motive only giving Buzzen what its getting free publicity.. SO keep it up :stupid:

Deanne as you have always carried on about copyright going to such illegal site is illegal as well... So my point is why use the site? you say you don't like... :stupid:

And yes your it isn't right to get banned and have your comments deleted but at the end of the day as I have always said what others may feel is incorrect does not mean the banner has to agree with us, thats his / her right to do as they feel.

As I keep on saying this topic regardless of why it was started will always come back to one motive only giving Buzzen what its getting free publicity.. SO keep it up :stupid:

Grinning male, the forum doesn't use the ocx, and when a friend sends me a link to a topic where Jay is trying to persuade people that it is LEGAL to evade income taxes--why wouldn't I express my opinion on it? Especially considering that I've already witnessed how well he has persuaded people that using copyrighted software without permission is LEGAL and OK. Do I really want to sit silently by and watch him persuade people to evade income tax now too? Nope.

Is it better to just ignore such blatant attempts to lead people down the path of utter lawlessness?? or is it better to voice my opinion on the matter?

Also, while I also strongly uphold peoples freedom to express themselves and to do what they want in their own space. I also believe it is important that people respect the foundations of our society to speak freely. Jay exercising his ability(not right) to ban who ever he wants, is basically stepping on the rights of peoples right to freely express their opinions. I have respected his ability to delete my posts and ban me, and I am not trying to hack my way back onto his forum. Instead I have done what I told him I would do: move the discussion to a forum that does uphold the basic positive standards of our society for freedom of speach.

Anyways :) contrary to a popular rumor, not ALL publicity is good publicity.

Edited by Deanne