Reformated, now I don't have msn ocx.

Guest Travis

Oh, so Buzzen offers the msn chat control for download? Oh I thought that was illegal. Thanks for the info!

So how about just asking them. There's usually a buzzen staff or admin around here somewhere..

yahoo.......admin_jay........sysop_banyu.........remko.......

Does buzzen host or provide the msn ocx for download?

--If no, where does the site prompt people to download it from?

Also while I'm asking, :) I read on the buzzen forum that buzzen might not release their own ocx afterall? Is that true? What would be the reasons for not releasing it?

Edited by Deanne

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

as i said before it doesn't really help them to put out their own ocx. it maybe the right thing to do but it will cost them users if they do.. ppl will just move to sparkpea or phreik. sad but true. if i was running buzzen and it didn't bother me to use their ocx i wouldn't stop unless microsoft made me. like i said it's not really the right thing to do but it is the best thing to do to keep it's users. Doesn't say much about the users lol.. they don't care if it's legal or not for the most part.. they just want a msn chat and whoever has it will get the users.. as long as someone is willing to push aside the right/wrong aspect of using the MSN ocx there will be a site using it and users chatting there.

I was just ( cause I kinda 'provoked' Yahoo's reply) surprised to hear that sth that has been thouroughly advertised by Buzz will probably not be happening. Back in October most members of stuff kept saying that Buzzen will change to its own ocx VERY soon. At some point I was told it would happen by end of October. Maybe they were confused with v2 (which is equally advertised but nowhere to be seen).

I was just ( cause I kinda 'provoked' Yahoo's reply) surprised to hear that sth that has been thouroughly advertised by Buzz will probably not be happening. Back in October most members of stuff kept saying that Buzzen will change to its own ocx VERY soon. At some point I was told it would happen by end of October. Maybe they were confused with v2 (which is equally advertised but nowhere to be seen).

Well as more people are finding out about VSIXc and trying it, I hear alot of really positive comments about the vsixc.ocx. People like the clean fresh look of it, and with the 20 new emoticons and 150 avatars coming :) it will be even better. New rooms keep moving in because they like the ocx, and appreciate the stable and secure server and friendly atmosphere. :)

I popped into VSIXc and i agree it is a very nice ocx a nice pleasing layout!

To the earlier post!

About buzzen ocx i didn't say it was not going to happen, i am not sure what is happening, or maybe i am not willing to say at this time lol!

Also if anyone wants to know where the msn ocx comes from just check the ocx properties!

Anyway we been over this ground before and i would rather not get back into it, i have better things to do!