Age kicker in hybrid

floydfan786

I chat in buzzen, i know back in the free msn days there was a profile bot called eye dropper that would kick for certain ages, ex under 18. well i am looking for a ages scanner. looking to set it to kick for under age and no age posted. is there anything out there? i am useing hybrid 1.1 now. i know hybrid has a profile scanner but thats alot of info posted in the room that is not needed, plus it dose not kick for no age.

thax

I think you got some standalone age and profile kicker for buzzen :) ,so just check it out .

i looked and i found a couple. i see setting to kick under 18, thats good, and i see one to kick no profiles, thats good. but is there a way to get it to kick peeps with profile but undisclosed age?

ok, i got that and it works :lmaojump:

but now it works too well, lol i have a busy room so alot of peeps come in and alot have no age posted. i have run a post in the room for the last few weeks warning people we were going to start kicking for undiclosed age but people still have not posted an age. is there a way i can change a line in the script to warn the individual peep that they need to post an age? i was thinking of just warning the individual peep for a while then i could turn the kicks on at a later time

is that possible?

sockmark $Sockname $Sock($Sockname).mark $+ $Chr(32) $+ $SBracks(Gender: %Read)

go to which ever you want and just add >> ; << instead this will stop any of the messages you dont want from being displayed

Example >>

;sockmark $Sockname $Sock($Sockname).mark $+ $Chr(32) $+ $SBracks(Gender: %Read)

Above example was given by dabba

for it to not kick just take the %sendkick out, and it will display a message you add where the kick message is..

Edited by grinning_male

ok, i got the kick stopped but no message shows. i removed %sendkick

if (%Type == AGE) {

if ($4 == Undisclosed) && ($MainSettings(PROFILE, KICK_UNDISCLOSED_AGE) == 1) {

:Your age is undisclosed. Please specify an age in your profile. In the future, all peeps will need there current age in there profile. please put yours in there. thanks %Prop %Clear %Ban

}

any thoughts?