Buzzen Attacked

Guest ScoobyDoo

Guest ScoobyDoo

Does any one know why Buzzen Web Is Being attacted? No one can Get on Line, I am in room and they Posted they was Being attack??? What is Going on? Any Help explain so I can Pass to others Please

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from everything i've heard from them they have a new chat interface in the works. They said they have upgraded their servers and plan to be around for a long time to come.

What I have read, MSN don't realy care as long they don't make money from there ox, Or as said program. if they don't then it free like Buzzen stated. let them have fun. But I have been ask to donate money so I wonder where that fallow, To be ask favore for money to have preference to be top room. Has me question is it for money or for free?

they are using the msn chat ocx. It will continue to have the MSN Broadcast in their messages as well as MSN version in /version.

Once you start making money on ads and making money for additional services offered when your membership is primarily based on someone else copyrighted material you stand the risk of facing legal action. I've said before the chances are probably slim that msn will ask for monetary damages against them in this case. If and i stree If msn does anything they will just ask/force buzzen to not use it. Hopefully they will get their new interface in place soon and all of this nonsense will end.