I stand corrected: it is legal to use msn chat control

Chuck

it's no secret buzzen has about as many people that don't like them as do. It's the same with most any site with the slightest popularity. Once that happens the chances of getting attacked increase. sad but so very true.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScoobyDoo

Is there something that can be in between so every one happy? It is best way to give controll and support to your own room with out having to change way you do things, Microsolft did good things with it, that made it easer for everyone, Tell they disided to make a Pay Chat, That to me was sadest day :(

Edited by ScoobyDoo

i agree i think msn chat failed more to do with a poor economic plan. I think the way they treated their userbase was pretty shitty. But when you become a corporation I guess you are no longer expected to act human. I don't mean the msn chat staff. I think the majority of them did the best they could with what they had. I'm talking about the decision makers. They have every right in the world to make money and cut their loses but you could at least treat your users with some sense of loyality.

Guest X-Fusion
Well, from what I'm hearing, MSN is partially taking down the ocx. The main part I believe. Maybe they're wising up? Phriek users, from what I understand got disconnected with the error of an msnchat4.5 failure on IE6. Could be wrong.

it's past time to let msn chat die.. it's time for something new. i had a really good time on MSN.. met alot of kewl people a few unkewl ones. but all in all MSN chat was a positive thing in my life. yeah yeah it's just a chat but it led to alot more to me. anyways for all the things i disliked about msn ( mostly business related ) i had a good time.. Alot of people are still holding on to it through the ocx but it won't last.. MSN Chat is over and as soon as everyone comes to grip with that the better. I hated to see it go too but it did. DONE IS DONE

Buzzen, your willingness to keep improving, and updating your chatters on your server problems is a good quality. I only wish you would pour all your time and effort into your own chat.ocx, instead of illegally using someone elses.

What about if they have a team to work on the new ocx and another team working on fixing the current bugs ?

:stupid:

(Yeah, it's a bit :offtopic: )

Edited by -¤Antoni¤-

it's past time to let msn chat die.. it's time for something new. i had a really good time on MSN.. met alot of kewl people a few unkewl ones. but all in all MSN chat was a positive thing in my life. yeah yeah it's just a chat but it led to alot more to me. anyways for all the things i disliked about msn ( mostly business related ) i had a good time.. Alot of people are still holding on to it through the ocx but it won't last.. MSN Chat is over and as soon as everyone comes to grip with that the better. I hated to see it go too but it did. DONE IS DONE

:lmaojump: Spoken like a real trooper .. msn chatrooms longer exist .. ok we have clones .. but will they ever be the same as MSN .. in my eyes NO .. you can copy and paste something all day long sometimes it looks good and other times it looks shit .. Iv sed it from the start and Im not here on this forum or any other forum to start another buzzen / sparkpea OCX debate .. some where along the line MSN will take away wot belongs to them .. so to buzzen and sparkpea .. get ur fingers out and do something of ur own :D