I stand corrected: it is legal to use msn chat control

Chuck

Off topic: I don't really know the details, but as far as I remember copyright expiration comes after 28 years (unless renewed) for intangible form of expression.

I stand corrected. I agree with your interpretation for the rule of thumb. However, correct legal perspective is given in example in the article - courts normally differ. PS: That doesn't mean people should go on keep using the mp3's from file sharing programs like Morpheus or chat ocx from msn clones like Buzzen: In worst case scenario court can use last infringement date.

Coming back to the original topic a lawyer once said to me that a copyrighted can get into public domain if statute of limitation passes. I can't find any clear ref. for or against it... I found one but it is not clear cut:

If anyone has an online law article on this with clear details, then link it please.

One more thing, don't ruin a perfectly good discussion with personal attacks. Purpose if this thread is to gain more knowledge surrounding copyright issues, I used msn chat control to make it more interesting, but that doesn't ok personal attacks to anyone. So please refrain from using personal comments.

Sounds to me buzzen is still trying to make there wrong in using the oxc file right! Wish they would get a life and make there own. That way they woulld have 2 feet to stand on and MSN could not knock them down. LOL rock on with www.VSIXC.com they are standing on there own 2 feet! and they rock!

Edited by servant

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its better to make this ocx soap in one good topic than opening a new topic again n again :P,but yeah i do accept onething VSIXc is the best compared to other chatnetworks :) .

Edited by Cryton

OCX AGREEMENT

Normal License of OCX for use by all n00bs

Buzzen.com grants the users of Buzzen.com the right to install this Cloned Software product only, and we quote only at your own risk of finding the busiest chat network after MSN.

COPYRIGHT

The Software is copyrighted, owned by all n00bs, and is protected by copyright laws of the Republic of Clones.

Users will be fully responsible for there own security and safety of there account on Buzzen website. All material and information regarding private account including User ID, Password, and any other contents in the account are consider as confidential material between USERS and BUZZEN, and that account should only be accessed by authorized users, also note from time to time you made find that your id details may change. Please understand we are trying to rectify this problem and we ask that at this moment in time you make no efforts to pay us for a service that all CLONED networks offer. :stupid:

OCX AGREEMENT

Normal License of OCX for use by all n00bs

Buzzen.com grants the users of Buzzen.com the right to install this Cloned Software product only, and we quote only at your own risk of finding the busiest chat network after MSN.

COPYRIGHT

The Software is copyrighted, owned by all n00bs, and is protected by copyright laws of the Republic of Clones.

Users will be fully responsible for there own security and safety of there account on Buzzen website. All material and information regarding private account including User ID, Password, and any other contents in the account are consider as confidential material between USERS and BUZZEN, and that account should only be accessed by authorized users, also note from time to time you made find that your id details may change. Please understand we are trying to rectify this problem and we ask that at this moment in time you make no efforts to pay us for a service that all CLONED networks offer. :stupid:

Confidential material? lol Buzzen better add the following clause: Don't mention VSIXc, and buzzen is an illegal clone in the same sentence in 4 different buzzen chatrooms, less your email addys be given out to ozzy(and how knows who else) to track you down!! :)