Talk about freedom of speach...

scribby

Guest X-Fusion
The reason it was closed is because its turning into another Buzzen thread. We fixed this problem and we dont more. Its a place to help people and hold PROPER discussions. Not to rant and rave about a certain(s) chat clones. Plain and simple. And yes, theres freedom of speech, but, theres freedom to close a topic if someone sees fit.

The reason it was closed is because its turning into another Buzzen thread. We fixed this problem and we dont more. Its a place to help people and hold PROPER discussions. Not to rant and rave about a certain(s) chat clones. Plain and simple. And yes, theres freedom of speech, but, theres freedom to close a topic if someone sees fit.

HAHA I was seriously just waiting for you to post that!!

Also if you had this skill called "Reading" you would know it was never focused towards certain chat clones...

It was focused towards all chat clones...

May of had some ranting, but mostly informative.

Its not just chat, its anyone who copy's and gains anything from someone else's work.

And the information is out there that what those clone networks are doing is illegal. You don't need to reitterate the exact same bullshit that has been skewed and rehashed a million times. You want to complain more about clone networks... hmmm, maybe GO TO THOSE NETWORKS. Freedom of speech is allowed to a point. What your doing is blatently beating the hell outta a dead horse.

Oh and hmmm, I wonder why Ozzy closed the last topic, because he wanted it closed. If you see the owner of a site doesn't want something posted, you don't repost it. Let it die. You've had your say, now let it be.

And the information is out there that what those clone networks are doing is illegal. You don't need to reitterate the exact same bullshit that has been skewed and rehashed a million times. You want to complain more about clone networks... hmmm, maybe GO TO THOSE NETWORKS. Freedom of speech is allowed to a point. What your doing is blatently beating the hell outta a dead horse.

Oh and hmmm, I wonder why Ozzy closed the last topic, because he wanted it closed. If you see the owner of a site doesn't want something posted, you don't repost it. Let it die. You've had your say, now let it be.

You don't need to reiterate what I already know...

And why should I go to these networks, when people like yourself just don't give a sh*t...

One person cannot make a difference, but many CORRECTLY INFORMED people can.

I didn't see any posts stating that these chat clones are illegal, but then again I have not been to these forums for a while so cut me some slack, maybe next time people could offer a nicer approach to informing the creator of a thread thats informing people about something that is illegal.

Forums are meant for discussion, I'm sure if Ozzy really cares he would ban me for mentioning that something was illegal.

Edited by scribby

If you even read one page of posts in any of the other Buzzen/clone/msx ocx topics you'd see trhe discussions on the legallity of these clone networks.

But w/e. I'm not posting in the msn/ocx/clone threads anymore. It is simply the same rehashed post repeated and repeated. Have fun with all your posts in here.

If you even read one page of posts in any of the other Buzzen/clone/msx ocx topics you'd see trhe discussions on the legallity of these clone networks.

But w/e. I'm not posting in the msn/ocx/clone threads anymore. It is simply the same rehashed post repeated and repeated. Have fun with all your posts in here.

See...

Now we're both happy...

You don't have to worry about discussions on the legality of chat networks...

And I don't have to keep posting arguing my point...

Now if only the same logic was applied to my last post, then it never would have got anywhere.

One person cannot make a difference, but many CORRECTLY INFORMED people can.

I didn't see any posts stating that these chat clones are illegal, but then again I have not been to these forums for a while so cut me some slack, maybe next time people could offer a nicer approach to informing the creator of a thread thats informing people about something that is illegal.

Forums are meant for discussion, I'm sure if Ozzy really cares he would ban me for mentioning that something was illegal.

That's the trouble with trying to bury an issue. People who are not here all the time can't find our previous discussions on it, so they start a discussion about it, because it is an important topic to them.

Really, xaggeration and x-fusion I think you guys are out of line jumping down peoples throat for bringing up an issue they feel is important. Not eveyone is here as much as some of us are, and some people might want to express their opinion about clones long after we all feel it is a dead issue(simply because we are here so much and hear the discussions about it that they don't.) Part of helping people is letting them get what they believe to be wrong off their chests, so they can work through ways to fix a situation they beleive is wrong.

And as for ozzy, I think he just happens to be susceptable to the pressure of banning and closing discussions down without really thinking about why he's doing it.

ps I was one who did try discussing this issue at buzzen, and buzzen admin_jay outright lied and said buzzen had not done anything illegal, shut down the topic, and banned me. So xaggeration, people don't have the option of discussing this issue at the clones.

Edited by Deanne