MSN Clones, Why They Should Be Shot!

scribby

Was just reading a few threads regarding Buzzen & a few other chat networks..

Most of these people who start these threads are jealous that there little chat network did not take off, or they were kicked by an admin on there network etc... Although I cant blame some people for discrediting these so called chat networks, especially the ones that use the "MSN OCX" and gain a large member base due to this, its an insult to those who have worked there ass off to create there own web chat and site design.

I don't know about you but I'm sick of MSN clones, if you cant even create your own web chat then why even start a chat network or chat site? and those who have MSN clone sites that use the same design as the old MSN Chat website...

I mean come on, if this were some other site they would be reporting you to every one they could because thats what your doing your RIPPING a design! ohhh but MSN does not care? of course they don't there a multi BILLION dollar company why would they even bother your like a speck of dust in space compared to them.

They already know what you refuse to believe? whats that you say? that your site sucks and you will never get anywhere.

Now here's an idea, why not start a decent chat network, where you develop a better chat OCX, or even better not an OCX, a chat that is compatible with most browsers instead of the original "Only For IE" chat design.

Oh and if owning a chat network makes you feel like a god I sure do hope you shoot yourself, why don't you actually provide a service without the intention of trying to take over the world! your not l33t your not c00l your not ub3r either.

Oh and yes I am bored and just rambling about how MSN clone sites are stupid.

Anyways know I'm going to be majourly flamed for this so bring it on haha.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with msn clone sites either, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that 'msn doesn't care.' When I wrote msn to find out if they cared, they said they cared very much, and their team was currently investigating both buzzen and phreik. Msn also stated clearly that the use of thier msn ocx by others, without permission, was illegal.

I encourage you to contact msn about it. :)

lol Gwen, people having been trying that for years, since chat went paid even before probably. Without any success. Most of these chat networks having running since chat went paid and they are still working strong this day and many years to come. People are just jealous of how popular some of them have gotten like buzzen for instance, gets over 6000 users a day.

Guest X-Fusion

Don't people just know how to shut the hell up about it. This is directed to ANYONE that decides to make anymore clone topics. You are stupid. Let it go. Go back to your box. Tell it to people on messenger, not here .. we're bored with it already. Please pull to the next window.

And Molson, no ones jealous. I'd rather be on a network with 9 people that talk, then a room full of people new to chat and then the ones that idle and flood rooms.

Edited by X-Fusion

Ok well i dont usually post or say to much on here but i have read alot of the topics and i agree with X this topic really needs to go away enough has been said who cares anymore msn is gone. Move on with it!!!!

lol Gwen, people having been trying that for years, since chat went paid even before probably. Without any success. Most of these chat networks having running since chat went paid and they are still working strong this day and many years to come. People are just jealous of how popular some of them have gotten like buzzen for instance, gets over 6000 users a day.

I agree, MSN says they care but I seriously doubt thats its high on there to-do list, unless Buzzen truly became popular..

Not popular.. I'm talking YouTube and MySpace popular!

Also once again yes people get jealous, but some for the right reasons, if you have worked and made your own OCX, only to be beaten by the competition that uses an ILLEGAL copy of a web chat that only became so popular due to MSN Chat.

6000 users is not that many... If it were around 30k - 50k I would be impressed.

I'm also sure if they received that many hits/users MSN would sue them for damages quite easily.

Don't people just know how to shut the hell up about it. This is directed to ANYONE that decides to make anymore clone topics. You are stupid. Let it go. Go back to your box. Tell it to people on messenger, not here .. we're bored with it already. Please pull to the next window.

And Molson, no ones jealous. I'd rather be on a network with 9 people that talk, then a room full of people new to chat and then the ones that idle and flood rooms.

Oh yeah.. I'll be ripping tg007 but calling it tg006 same design and all..

But I mean its alright? hell if it has less users there's less spam overall it will be better than the original..

After all if some people support me its legal according to some of you..

Oh by the way.. TG007 has a forum category called General Chat Talk.. And clones are a hot topic..

I'm sure if everyone agreed with you it would be in the rules not to talk about it?

Anyways could post this on another forum, but this site is mostly directed towards MSN Chat.

And I believe users of TG007 are more mature than other chat related forums, depending on what you discuss.

Ok well i dont usually post or say to much on here but i have read alot of the topics and i agree with X this topic really needs to go away enough has been said who cares anymore msn is gone. Move on with it!!!!

We all realize MSN Chat is gone, I'm commenting on the number of clone sites that have popped up, that use the same graphics and the same web chat.

I think the topic is avoided on this forum, the fact is that its illegal what they are doing not to mention its quite sad that people support such illegal actions and even defend them, even if they are trying to do a good deed, we have laws for reasons, we also have ethics for reasons.