MSN Clones, Why They Should Be Shot!

scribby

err0r just needs to close anything that comes up "Buzzen", "Clone", or "OCX". It's getting f`ing annoying. I come on here to help people, not to listen to same old same ramblings of the same old same topics. If you hate Buzzen, or other clone networks, fine, but we've heard all the complaints before. We're not Buzzen. Go and yell at them on their forum. I just wanna get back to a time in which we helped more people than we griped.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

err0r just needs to close anything that comes up "Buzzen", "Clone", or "OCX". It's getting f`ing annoying. I come on here to help people, not to listen to same old same ramblings of the same old same topics. If you hate Buzzen, or other clone networks, fine, but we've heard all the complaints before. We're not Buzzen. Go and yell at them on their forum. I just wanna get back to a time in which we helped more people than we griped.

And how are you not helping people deciding to use an illegal service?

Anyways we're not talking about Buzzen, unless all of a sudden Buzzen's definition is a MSN Clone aka using MSN-OCX.

Look at the big picture there's more than Buzzen.

Oh and for the record, I don't hate anyone, I'm merely pointing out thats its illegal...