Sockx-Dextroyer (connection) for Myfhn. Next.

cachondohotmix

its not a clone site... and the guys that are from myfhn are excellent at what they do... ive seen a script they made and its no skiddie kenobi bot... whats with all the smack talk about cloned sites, i tried loading that vsix crap twice and all i got was a locked up computer both times... just sayin :) have a nice day

it is an msn clone site it looks like msn and uses the ocx

so how is it not a clone

how can you defend a site like that saying its not a clone lol

as to vsixc i have had no problems with the ocx and going in with ie

maybe your comp is old and still runing win 95 lol

nice attempt at bad mouthing me when i hadnt even posted

dam kids

maybe b4 you post crap you could atleast have posted a little more that 3 posts lol

and i think the following applies to you

It is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all possible doubt.

Guest X-Fusion
Could not locate remote server

You tried to access the address http://chat.myfhn.net/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Anyway, people should stick to one or two clone chat sites so we know where all the centralized flooders go to.

there are 4 clone sites that are pretty decent.. 2 of them outshine the others and to be honest only one I would use.. i'll let you guess on them lol. as for blaming VSIXc cause you can't use their software. I don't see how it could be an easier.. sounds like your pc is a bit on the crap side.