MSN Alternitive Like Chat Rooms

Eaglenest25311

Ok I've been Searching and Found Many alternitive Chat's And Come Across two Chat Rooms That best Looks Feal and Sounds Like MSN

Also I have tried Bots, and Such and It would Take Little or some work To get the Bot to work In ThIs First Chat

I Come accross.

Most of The Rules Is Same and You Can Post Link to your Groups and such, Just not to other chats

IRC.phreik.com server

This first one you do not Need to sign up, when you goto Room you will be a Guest

http://www.phreik.com

I'm in West-Virginia Romance , There I don't Kick Guest, Some rooms do some don't

Ok This Place is second I Just Joined it But it also Looks and acts Like MSN Chat Room

But You Have To Join I think, I had to before Entering Rooms

server irc.sparkpea.net to Get Bot in here.

http://www.sparkpea.net

Please Respond what you Think and Comments, Or if there a Better Place Like these :)

Hope This what you Mean By New Threads error ;)

Edited by Eaglenest25311

sparkpea - nice layout(still needs work though), no users

phreik - never liked msn, so i dont feel like going through another msn look-a-like.

As they always say, "get your own show!"

And I have never heard a single person in my whole life say that. Just thought I'd add that.

DigitalX, You forget something important!

There is team/staff working hard there and for me they are friends.

chat is not always technical detailes (how similar to msn or how diffrent) chat is trust and communicating with people.

Yes many people like msn styles and all microsoft products, maybe because its trustble.

Now you acting like you made vsixc wich mean you smart and the others who made similar msn like chat are stupid, lol

Yes Clone, why you keep talking about it :lolwave:

I'm not forgetting anything.

Chat may not matter what server its on ... do you see me bashing ircd or ircx, no. Chatting maybe trust, trust is respect, respect is asking msn to use their intellectual property, which they would say no - so you think to yourself, okay I won't use it out of respect, which all these chat clones don't do - this is my point. I'm not acting like I own VSIXC, I have respect for IRCX because he made it from the ground up and it isn't best looking but it does the job perfectly, far more efficiently then a rip of msn.

Why do i keep talking about it ?, because people are talking about it like the idea of this is thick as mud when it isn't and i'm just trying to state the clear point.

Edited by DigitalX