Rejoin when kicked

TroN-0074

When you talk about the function of being able to automatic rejoin when kicked, you better leave it out of the scripts because mIRC has it already on board.

Making that code in a script is quite useless to me, except rejoining cant be done in a normal way.

if your making scripts as i do , the last thing you want to do is go through the mirc settings and change loads of stuff, so using a rejoin when kick code is the easy option, as i have a file with stuff i put in my scripts , so why is it useless?

Ozzy's right. It isn't useless to make coding to rejoin channel on kick. See, for one thing just having the rejoin room when kicked checked only helps you to rejoin the room when kicked. However, it doesn't reowner you, and kick the kicker out of the room, and ban that person. Or it doesn't change the code so the offender can't reowner, or clear owner access, and such. However, you can put codes to do these kinds of things in your script, and it would be much better. smile.gif

Well I think the choice for rejoin the channel when kicked is up to the user.

That user has that function in mIRC. What is the use for coding that also in a script?

I admit that extra functionality on join can be useful in a script, but that is not what I ment.

In general: making code for functions that are in mIRC already is useless to me.