What Ever Happened To Rumbaar & OZZY10

JOhnson

My 2nd reply to this thread
Unless you are deemed to be a hacker NO IP is impossible to ban whether it be a static or dynamic ect
No IP Address is un-ban able but that isn't what my reference was to it was using backdoor scripts.
Using IRC Script and Netcat it is quite simple to create a basic backdoor into a users system with the priviledges of the user that runs that script.
Ever heard of Netcat I guess your reply will be NO so before you hurriedly reply please remember there are lots of software out there to combat proxy hackers.

From chains reply "yeah it did I remember Rumbarr refusing it. I was a mod on there lol " and you can bet he also banned his IP & knowing Rumbaar that ban would haves stuck whatever IP was used to try an access is site

Using anyone's script for chat at any chat site is at "user's risk". Staff on a chat site can't monitor what a script does. They also do not screen each script made available for each chat site before it is approved for use. If certain things are reported to chat staff that are causing a threat to the chat service, its users and its staff members we will do what we can to resolve the issue and work with err0r to have it removed with evidence. And I'm sure err0r would agree, if a threatening script was found that is made available on TG007 that violates any TOU or TOS made, he would remove it.

ircWX as a whole can't be held accountable for indiscriminate script usage or writing.

Your chat room is just that... Yours. If you want someone banned from your room that you are having difficulty banning, you need to let staff know through appropriate channels, you can't however expect the same in other rooms you join as a member. The superowner has sole discretion on the banning problem.