Youtube

JOhnson

Now no laughing ok :lolwave: im thinking of doing a tutorial on youtube ... iv done a few songs (video's) on there but never done one where im erm live I will say ... so does anyone know what I will need to do a tutorial i.e. camera / cam / whatever ... as always thank you for any replies :D

depends on the the type of tutorial.. i've done a few concerning pc stuff where i just used a program called camtasia to do screen capture.

:lmaojump: looked at that software err0r might be just a bit beyond me ... but I did do a small tutorial with windows media maker .. with a camera that had sound on it and trying to hold a camera and do what I wanted to show wasnt easy :lolwave: I need a steady arm or someone to hold the camera while I show them the tutorial .. as always thank you for your reply and I will look at that camtasia and see if that will help me :D

• 4 months later...

depends on the the type of tutorial.. i've done a few concerning pc stuff where i just used a program called camtasia to do screen capture.

:lmaojump: iv got Camtasia and have done a couple of script tutorials ... my question is what do you save them to ... the two iv done iv saved to AVI but will they upload to here and will they upload to youtube and all ? as always thanks for any replies :D

when i use camtasia it gives me the option to auto save and upload directly to my youtube account. I don't really have to set anything in the latest version.

when i use camtasia it gives me the option to auto save and upload directly to my youtube account. I don't really have to set anything in the latest version.

:D cheers for the reply err0r ... what about if I decide to upload a tutorial to tg007 can I do it with a avi file ? will you let me know if avi is ok to upload to tg007 please

The easiest thing to do would be to upload to youtube and then add it here to show the video

:lolwave: that is exactly what I did ... just remember that this is my first tutorial iv done with camtasia ... would be nice if you let me know what your thoughts are on it ... is it a :yes: or a :no::lolwave: ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLbPrx6c1Bw