Msn Messenger

JOhnson

:oops: can anyone help me here ... I used to have msn messenger 8.5 but when I tried to download it ... it gave me windows live messenger ... my problem is when I send a link to someone on my messenger they cant click on it and open it ... they have to copy and paste it to there browser ... where before in the old msn messenger when you sent a link to the person you was talking to they just clicked on the link and it opened it ... iv looked in windows live but cant find anything linked to a hyperlink ? as always thank you for any replies on this one :D

a lot of ppl have experienced that after installing the last msg plus update. Update to the latest wlm and wait for the next release of messenger plus if you use it.

:lmaojump: ok err0r will do ... and thanks for the reply ... just wish that msn would let you keep what you know best :lolwave:

Edited by JOhnson

i'm not real happy with this new wlm but ah well it is what it is.

:oops: they ask for to much with wlm .. its download this download that and half the time you havent got a clue what your downloading ... and as I sed before why dont they let you choice what you use to even if it seem's out of date ... but on the other hand its progress that I dont like but have to bear :D

Edited by JOhnson