Msn Email Account

JOhnson

:oops: wonder if anyone can advice me or point me in the right direction ... I have a msn email account and for some reason im not "Receiving" mail in this account ... I have tested it by sending mail to this account from another account but still not receiving anything ... thank you for any advice or replies :D

Forgot to say that I also sent mail from the msn account that im not receiving mail to an account and I get the mail from this account (hope Im making sense)

Edited by JOhnson

are you logging into hotmail to get it?

yes I sign into www.hotmail.com with my msn account i.e [email protected] but Im not receiving mail from other accounts ... but when I send an email to another account from [email protected] it sends it (again I hope im explaining myself ok) and thanks for the reply :D

it's possible your filters could be preventing emails.. best to just contact msn about it.

:lmaojump: iv tried but they send you from one page to another and by the end of it you have forgot what you wanted to asked them :lolwave: so it looks like delete the account and open another :D

you don't have it auto forwarding to another account do you?

No :lolwave: what iv done is googled how to let msn know and iv got nowhere with it ... so iv deleted the account ... but thank you for your help and replies err0r :D

Actual MSN email is different from hotmail and live mail. MSN mail is a paid service, so you could have called them 24/7 and gotten tech support. Hotmail and Livemail, though microsoft services are not paid. I'm a little confused whether you actually have MSN or the free hotmail. How to tell? If you actually have MSN your email would be [email protected], while the free services would be [email protected] or [email protected].

If it's an @msn addy, I have a number that will get you some help fast.

Actual MSN email is different from hotmail and live mail. MSN mail is a paid service, so you could have called them 24/7 and gotten tech support. Hotmail and Livemail, though microsoft services are not paid. I'm a little confused whether you actually have MSN or the free hotmail. How to tell? If you actually have MSN your email would be [email protected], while the free services would be [email protected] or [email protected].

If it's an @msn addy, I have a number that will get you some help fast.

Fanfare, Free email account by MSN can have the domain name ending at @hotmail.com @msn.com or @live.com. I'm not sure if that has changed, but I have them as free mail accounts.

Im like that Raptor I confuse people as well as myself :lolwave: the @msn.com was a free email account which iv have since deleted and made a new free email address with @hotmail.com ... as Fanfare said they are all free :D as always thank you for your replies.