Mirc Register

JOhnson

hi I wonder if anyone can help me iv had to reformatt my HDD and when iv put my script into the room its asking me to register it and iv put my name and code into the register but it says it isnt registered iv looked to see where I can email Khadled but cant find and email address where I can send him my details ... thanks for any help on this one :D

Email khaled at [email protected]

and explain whats happened.

I beleive that some versions had an issue with some of the codes, so he may issue you with a new one

:oops: yes I was using mIRC 6.35 ... but what I did was I down graded to mIRC 6.21 and it registered my name and code ? but iv dropped khaled an email just so it might help as always thank you for your replies :D

You might be waiting a long while before he responds to your email if he responds at all!?! You may get lucky though! :)

:lmaojump: deej I got lucky .... Khaled replied and set me straight on what I was doing wrong :lolwave:

Khaled responds to registration questions promptly. I have emailed him many times regarding such matter and received a responds within hours. Of course, that depends on what emails you send him to be ignored. :P

Edited by Fanfare