Blacklister

JOhnson

:oops: iv looked all over the tg007 forum for a Blacklister or "Sh**list iv also looked in hawkee :(:lolwave: but all the blacklisters and sh**list dont have an access ban in them. The reason im asking is that iv got a blacklister by a fella called gummo that I got ages ago which is good but the trouble is if someone keeps refreshing (Joining) the room it can become annoying .... I know why not add them to the access list as a "Deny" my reason for using the blacklister is that I can get my message to them when they join the room next time (hope Im explaining myself ok) so any advice or comments will be appreciated ... as always thank you for any replies :D

You can use mirc's user list feature easily:

/auser -a blacklist NickHere

Then

on blacklist:JOIN:#: {;your message here }

To remove:

/ruser NickHere

You can also use an on part event to remove it, so they only get a one-time message when they return.

on blacklist:PART:#: { ruser $nick }

I think hes asking for a bit more than a couple lines of code which will do nothing more than act as a courtesy than an actual function. I have a blacklist dialog I wrote some while back, I believe for msn... I may update it a bit and submit it here but I had no intention of releasing it but I might!?! What server is this for johns0n?

for what network type?

:oops: sorry about that I didnt realise when I posted this to add the server :( .... ok 1st of all thanks for the replies all and secondly its for SPCN :D again thank you for your help on this one.

Edited by JOhnson