Mystery To Me

JOhnson

:oops: iv just got me a new pc with windows 7 :P but everytime I come in to tg007 I get this "This Site Wants To Install The Following Add On" ... "Adobe Flash Player Installer From Adobe System Incorporated If You trust The Website And Want To Install Click Here" ... ok fellas I click the bloody thing but as soon as I move about the site I get this bloody prompt again from "Adobe" .... now iv looked in my add and remove and I have "Adobe Flash Player 10 Active X" so can one of you fella's tell me what is wrong :( ... as always thank you for any replies :D

the site ( as do many sites ) uses flash. We use it on our youtube panel.

You can properly install flash by going to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

I would recommending unchecking the mcafee scan and any other third party software outside of flash they ask you if you want.

Flash is a major part of the net nowadays and you will most likely want to have it.

:oops: im not the best fella at reading things but I did click the link err0r and it looks like they have an issue with machines that run windows 7 that are 64bit ... may be Iv read it wrong so that is why the quotes ... as iv clicked on anything that says download and click them :lolwave: ... err0r thanks fella I will just iggy the bloody thing until they sort it :D

Flash Player support on 64-bit operating systems Issue

Adobe Flash Player is not supported for playback in a 64-bit browser. However, you can run Flash Player in a 32-bit browser running on a 64-bit operating system. Reason

Adobe is working on Flash Player support for 64-bit platforms as part of our ongoing commitment to the cross-platform compatibility of Flash Player. We expect to provide native support for 64-bit platforms in an upcoming release of Flash Player following the release of Flash Player 10.1. Note: To participate in pre-release testing of 64-bit Flash Players see Adobe Labs. Solution

To use Flash Player to view Flash content on a 64-bit operating system, you must run a 32-bit browser. For details on setting this up for Windows see Microsoft Help & Support. For details on using Flash Player on Mac OS X 10.6 on 64-bit machines, see: Flash Player 10 and Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

andGPU mode support on Macintosh OS X 10.6

If you look in your programs menu (Click windows logo >> All Programs), At the top of that list you will see 'Internet Explorer' and 'Internet Explorer (64-bit)'. Just make sure you're opening the non 64-bit version and you should be fine.

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit as well. 64-bit versions of windows are usually shipped with both 32 and 64-bit Internet Explorer.

If you look in your programs menu (Click windows logo >> All Programs), At the top of that list you will see 'Internet Explorer' and 'Internet Explorer (64-bit)'. Just make sure you're opening the non 64-bit version and you should be fine.

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit as well. 64-bit versions of windows are usually shipped with both 32 and 64-bit Internet Explorer.

:lmaojump::lmaojump:Kingy paracrow tute = thank you in my romani jib :cheers::cheers::clap: ... iv been :wallbash: I cant thank you enough fella :D