Question On Timestamps

Cyanide

mIRC > Tools > Options or hold Alt and click O

in the mIRC Options Dialog Look in the left for IRC and open up the treeview to where it shows Messages

Click on Messages and you will see Timestamp Events: Un-check that

here is a pic of it.. uncheck the box circled

post-20793-1262817503_thumb.png

sounds like it's hardcoded into ur theme.. you will have to find that in the remotes editor and change it.. in things like on text, on kick, etc

are you using a specific script someone has made for u?

Not really, it was a joint effort myself and a friend were working on, then I had some things to deal with off the www wonderland. He mailed me a copy of the script about 6 months ago and I installed it the other night. He's all but trashed it so I am not sure what he did. I tossed the CD out tonight and figure if I am going to do this again, I may as well do it solo. Well, not solo actually, I am sure I will have to ask for help with many things as I want to try and get the hang of radio switches vs. on off buttons on some things.

Thank you for the assistance errOr.

Guest Travis

If you turned off timestamp and still get the timestamp then it's a theme you have.

Somewhere in your mirc you have

echo -t #

Or some variation of that. An echo with t in the switches. Otherwise you wouldn't see the time stamp. Or they hardcoded the timestamp using $asctime.

Check your text events and input event.

I no longer have the script on my computer. I dl'd the new mIRC and am working on the theme right now. I have not yet added and coding or a connection for Buzzen ( which is where I guess I'll be using the script). I will load up a connection tonight and see what happens.

Thank you all for the help, I appreciate it.