Color Code

JOhnson

:oops: I hope I can explain myself to the forum and get some help with this question ... let me explain what is happening via 2 screen shots ... when I put a color code i.e. S Tahoma;0 into a script that I am using in vista these disappear in the color code so when I added them to a code where im using my script in vista they do not work in vista ... take a look at the 2 screen shots ... I am using these color codes in spcn (sparkpea.net) as always nais tuke = thank you for any help on this one :D

post-27425-1252667528_thumb.jpg

post-27425-1252667537_thumb.jpg

Edited by JOhnson

Can anyone paste an example for testing, rather than using screenshots?

on *:INPUT:#: {
  if ($left($1,1) === $readini(mirc.ini, text, commandchar)) && (!$ctrlenter) { return }
  haltdef
  .msg # $1-
  echo -ti26 # $thmnick($me, $chan) $+ :4 $urlc($1-)
  window -g1 $chan
}

:oops: iv been away today and havent been in long but as soon as I got in I took a look at the repies and I tried the mirc color code (Ctrl + K) took the color I wanted to use in the code 4 but it didnt work it would show in the room like this 4Hi J0hnson

on *:Join:#:{ 
  if ($nick == $me) { 
    halt
  }
  else { 
    msg # 4Hi $nick 
  }
}

JOhnson, this is all you need:

on !*:join:#: {
  msg # $+($chr(3),04,Hi $nick)
}

You can use mirc $chr(3) to initiate a color code with their numbers; $chr(3) means Ctrl+k.

The ! sign in mirc indicates that it won't trigger upon your own entry if used in the on join event.

Edited by Fanfare